Greetings

Tennyson

Reaction score
Several people recommended this forum as fostering a higher quality of exchanges than most forums. I have been lurking for a week or so, and concur with basis of the recommendations, so I registered. That is all for now.

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several people recommended this forum as fostering a higher quality of exchanges than most forums. I have been lurking for a week or so, and concur with basis of the recommendations, so I registered. That is all for now.

toxicmedia

Gold Member
Reaction score
Really?....."higher quality of exchanges"?.......here?

Okay, fair enough.

We have our share of knuckle draggers, white wine liberals, Fox News watchers, Dittoheads, Stormfront bigots, bleeding hearts, and all manner of folks in between.

But my favorite part is how I don't have to subject the people in my personal life to talk about religion and politics, which can get ugly real quick.

So welcome, and enjoy!

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Reaction score
Well, that's refreshing.....lurk no more and enjoy yourself. Hope you're not disappointed too soon........:banana:

OP
Tennyson

Tennyson

Reaction score

Okay, fair enough.

We have our share of knuckle draggers, white wine liberals, Fox News watchers, Dittoheads, Stormfront bigots, bleeding hearts, and all manner of folks in between.

But my favorite part is how I don't have to subject the people in my personal life to talk about religion and politics, which can get ugly real quick.

So welcome, and enjoy!
It's all relative to another forum I am on.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Okay, fair enough.

So welcome, and enjoy!
Keep an eye on Mr. H. He has an eye on your bicycle.

OP
Tennyson

Tennyson

Reaction score

Okay, fair enough.

So welcome, and enjoy!
My bicycle?

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Okay, fair enough.

So welcome, and enjoy!
My bicycle?
Yes. He'll steal your bicycle if JakeStarkey doesnt beat him to it.

OP
Tennyson

Tennyson

Reaction score

Okay, fair enough.

So welcome, and enjoy!
My bicycle?
My Fuji SST 1.1?

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Okay, fair enough.

So welcome, and enjoy!
My bicycle?
My Fuji SST 1.1?
Yes. Now get thee hither to the Politics Forum where you can be properly skinned.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List