Greenpeace’s Iconic Ship Rainbow Warrior Chopped Up on 3rd World Beach

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
That's a damned shame, really. I was hoping it would end up as a target ship for some U.S. Naval gunnery training exercises.

That being said, Japan is resuming their commercial whaling, in defiance of the international ban. Them Japanese loves them some whale meat sushi.

Lol, great that the US Navy must have lazer sights for their fire hoses or they wouldnt hit the broad side of a Super Tanker!

roflmao

My favorite was this anti whaling boat

1202238-3x2-340x227.jpg

Its OK when they do it.

Hilarious story from a friend who was on the USS Enterprise when the Rainbow Warrior tried to block their path. When the Rainbow Warrior was along side the Enterprise crew aimed every fire hose down it’s smoke stack, flooding the engine with hundreds of thousands of gallons of seawater.

Greenpeace’s iconic ‘Rainbow Warrior’ ship chopped up on third-world beach, sold for scrap - Liberty Unyielding
The Hippy cruise ship finally found where she should be. I heard more crap about the crew smoking dope and doing stuff that would curl you hair. Picked on someone who knew how to take you out.

I was on the Enterprise.
Anyone know why the Rainbow Warrior had that name?
I do.
I bet you can't find why even looking on Google.

My favorite was this anti whaling boat

1202238-3x2-340x227.jpg

Did you ever watch “Whale Wars” on the Animal Planet channel or whatever they call it?

I used to laugh out loud at the bumbling fools who were running those ships. I could imagine the whales thinking to themselves….”I’ll take my chances outrunning the fishing boats"

Forum List

Back