Green New Trojan Horse

You children don't know how good you have it ... imagine a world without blue LED's ...
That would be a world of warm lighting. Interesting that Edison incandescent bulbs have become vogue.
LED Lights are far more beautiful than old incandescent bulbs. You can buy any color you want and even get the warm glow of 3000k lumens up to the bright bluish 6500k.

LED Lights don't cause as many fires, thus saving lives, homes & lowering insurance cost so more people can afford a home!

LED Lights save US lots of batteries, wiring, energy, time & money so we can buy more nice things.

LED Lights save government offices & street lights labor & energy bills lowering our taxes.

Last edited:
You children don't know how good you have it ... imagine a world without blue LED's ...
That would be a world of warm lighting. Interesting that Edison incandescent bulbs have become vogue.
LED Lights are far more beautiful than old incandescent bulbs. You can buy any color you want and even get the warm glow of 3000k lumens or bright bluish 6500k. Plus they don't cause as many fires, thus lowering insurance cost so more people can afford a home!
Like I said, there are too many people with no taste. LED manufacturers have been trying to emulate incandescent effects because they know people still have an eye.
That being said, the idea of the government dictating LED’s is the tastelessness of fascism. If you don’t get that you’re part of the problem.

Everyone I know in the real world believes LEDs are among the greatest useful technologies of our lifetime. Only political hack internet trolls claim the suck.

Wireless Solar powered LED security Lights & Cameras are marvelous creations that keep US safe & lower crime, cost of police & Taxes.

Solar Power, Wireless LEDs & LED laser levels & marking on construction sites save lives, labor, time & money.

LEDs are & allow simply beautiful creations!

Last edited:
Everyone I know in the real world believes LEDs are among the greatest useful technologies of our lifetime. Only political hack internet trolls claim the suck.

Wireless Solar powered LED security Lights & Cameras are marvelous creations that keep US safe & lower crime, cost of police & Taxes.

Solar Power, Wireless LEDs & LED laser levels & marking on construction sites save lives, labor, time & money.

LEDs are & allow simply beautiful creations!

I agree they’re excellent for utilitarian uses. For decor, they’re ugly. Dead light. No soul, no warmth. Horrible Christmas lights.
And mandating the obsolescence of incandescent lights is fascistic. At least hitler had an eye. Green nazis, not so much.

Forum List

Back