Return of the Ford Bronco ...destroyer of worlds

Jeep killer?

I notice that the response of VICE readers to the bedwetting soyboy rant was pretty much negative for him

Check minute 1:35
This is a "fix" Ford company is still debating to make before the release of the Bronco, those tires are "Wrangler".

About two months ago, I have the great opportunity to change the gas tank and gas tank metal cage protector in a 1995 Jeep Wrangler. As additional work was to troubleshooting why the vehicle cranked but didn't start. Together with the new gas tank a new gas pump was also replaced. The engine area under the hood was immense and that vehicle appears so easy to work and fix. After checking gas pressure and fuses, the problem was found to be the PCM. And to fix the PCM was also practically a piece of cake... just some capacitors, soldering gun and problem solved.

Comparing the technology and suspension of this new Bronco with the old Jeep is like comparing Terminator with the robot of Lost in Space 1960 TV series. But the old Wrangler also does extraordinary off the road performance. Of course, same as the new Bronco, it can't climb trees.

I truly love the new Bronco, even when I know I won't buy it because my time for going to the wild has lost interest.

In my opinion, the new Bronco is not a vehicle that will incite you to harm the climate but on the contrary, it will facilitate you to get more closer to nature.

Normally I'd bitch about the independant front suspension but with over ten inches of wheel travel and the flip of a switch sway bar disconnect it's pretty damned good right out of the box!
Not to mention the 35 inch tire option.
Would liked to have seen a V8 option though.

Jeep killer?

Chevy should bring back the K5 Blazer
K5 blazerdwsdfhjw.jpg

Jeep killer?

Jeep is already dead. has been for years. that said, i dont think this ends jeep at all.

I'd buy a Jeep in a heart beat if they weren't such pieces of shit.
Love the concept...hate the quality.

Jeep killer?

Jeep is already dead. has been for years. that said, i dont think this ends jeep at all.

yup every jeep owner I know was hapoy tocget the jeep, then everything stopped working, lights would stay on or not turn off, overheating all the time and so on. thenplus side of the jeep is that even if the Bronco killed it off, there are so many aftwr market items that there would never be a daycwhere a jeep was not on the road. Its a bummer they cant iron out quality controll at the plant. Jeep is doing a bettwr job at killin its self then any competetor is.

Jeep killer?

yup every jeep owner I know was hapoy tocget the jeep, then everything stopped working, lights would stay on or not turn off, overheating all the time and so on. thenplus side of the jeep is that even if the Bronco killed it off, there are so many aftwr market items that there would never be a daycwhere a jeep was not on the road. Its a bummer they cant iron out quality controll at the plant. Jeep is doing a bettwr job at killin its self then any competetor is.

As they say..JustEmptyEveryPocket.
Jeeps can be made into badass offroad vehicles,the problem being you have to replace all the factory parts.
Had one Buddy who bought a brand new Rubicon and the transmission kept over heating in offroad conditions. Jeeps solution..they told him to pull over and let the transmission cool off.
We had a Guy in our offroad club with a red jeep he called Chile Pepper.
We all called it Lemon Pepper. That thing would leave a trail of broken parts on every trail we ran that wasn't a single diamond.

Jeep killer?

Chevy should bring back the K5 Blazer
View attachment 370328

As long as they gave it the same upgrades the new Bronco got hell yeah!!
Of course they'd have to in order to compete with Ford.

Forum List

Back