Green Bay Coach Is Hot To Trot For The Seahawks

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Says his team will go all out to stop Wilson even though it's only preseason.

Those fools are still seriously butt hurt over the Tate TD in Seattle last year.

"Get over it?" Not a chance. Expect a lot of booing from the peanut gallery when Tate takes the field on Friday night.

Wilson is praised highly by GB head coach though. He thinks this game will prepare his cheeseheads for Kaepernick and Robbiethreegees thier first reg season games cuz RW is so like those guys. Not even. Kaepernick runs a Pistol and RGIII USED to run a QB run option straight out of college..more like what Vick was doing when he was in Can'tlanta.

Wilson rarely runs. Never by design plays. He just extends the plays out of the pocket so he can give his recievers more time to get some separation.

Anyway GB folks were impressed with what the Seahawks did to the Donkeys.

A lot of talk about a meaningless game up in Cheeseland.

Wilson hasn't had much to say about GB. His montra is that every play in every game from here on out is a "Championship play" and a "Championship Game". That's what all the Seahawks are squaking in all thier interviews these days. Seems like they are serious about this being a superbowl run. The media has thrown down the gauntlet (that's a glove for you less informed) ...a challenge that the Hawks are more than willing to take.

I wonder if Carroll has a glove section in his trophy case.

Forum List

Back