Greatest Athlete Ever

No, you engaged me and my remarks on the topic at the time you engaged me were about the will to win.

Lebron has the best talent WITH size proportions we've ever seen and with the level of control he's had over choosing teammates he's lost more chips than he's won.

This game is all about x-factors, and I've seen a fully pussified Lebron when it matter most and his legacy was having all kinds of speculation at the time and he knew it and he admitted he felt the pressure.

And lost.

And so for that, he's out of GOAT contention on my list because his talent/size proportions didn't make up for the lack of will power.
No I just pointed out that the topic isnt about will to win. Its about greatest athlete. If youre talking will to win then you have no way of measuring that unless youre there to document the work that person puts in to be the best and the drive they display to make it so. I can have the will to pick up a one ton rock and work out constantly trying to achieve that goal. Are you saying that me never being able to pick up a rock that weighs one ton means I lack the will?
No, I'm saying that in the NBA - the player that's considered having the most dominant size and talent combo fails to dominate, often, when it's time for the Chip to fall at the end of the season.

That's literally all I'm saying - and any and everyone is free to disagree with me and I'm comfy about it. I've seen him give up with my own two...you require him to say "I give up" verbatim to intuit that he gave up. We have very different standards in that regard. It''s quite alright, by me.
Thats fine. I am saying I disagree. I've only seen one time when Lebron failed to dominate and that was because of a deficiency in his game that Dallas exploited which is not his lack of will. As I pointed out the next year Lebron corrected that deficiency and won a ring. Thats some serious evidence of a will to win. Lebron went back and looked at film. Lebron spotted the shortcoming, worked on it, and turned it into a strength.
Yeah, he turned it into a 1-peat after making what was considered a stacked team at the time.

Funny thing about the nba now, too...is that that Miami team isn't so grossly stacked anymore by our new standard

Yup they won 2 finals. And that stacked team sure didn't play like a stacked team. Bosh was what? 13ppg -7rpg in the finals after that Dallas series? Basically a shell of Pascal Siakam this past year. Who's saying "man Toronto is stacked with Pascal". Wade was 17-4-4 an the only guy to show up with any consistency.

That Spurs series once down 3-2, sure Ray Allen hits a HUGE 3. But he was 3-12 shooting in that series in their two elimination games. Bosh was 5-17 there. In game 7, Bosh/Wade/Allen score 23 points on 11-30 shooting. Lebron scores 32 on 12-23 shooting.

The Spurs rematch, Lebron goes for 31-10-5 on 10-21 shooting and just 1 turnover in the elimination game. Going against Kawhi, one of the best wing defenders in the game. Bosh/Wade/Allen go for 29-15-5 with 7 turnovers in that game on 11-34 shooting.

In elimination games that "stacked' teams big 3 outside of Lebron each scored an avergage of 9.4 points per game in the finals after Dallas. Lebron outscored them on his own. To put that in perspective, when people talk about how ruined the Warriors were this post-season. Curry got 63 points from his next big 3 without Durant in game 7 (Iggy, Klay, Green).

In Lebron's "Big 3 era" with Cleveland and Miami, his teams are 13-39 when he doesn't play. On pace for a 20 win season, which would have been dead in the league 2 of the past 3 years.

So inside track for the #1 pick in the draft without him playing. With him, 3 championships in 8 years. That's impressive.
Anyone that doesnt realize just how insane what Lebron does is not fluent in basketball. Practically the only person to come out of high school and somehow surpass the expectations. He was billed as the next great thing and he delivered. You knew he was something special the first game he played in the NBA.

IR6a.gif

Greatest racist boxer of all time.
He was no racist
He loved white women
Many black guys can't stand black women. They love white women.
To be truthful most Black guys love how easy white women are. Then they go marry a Black woman when they are done playing around.

Luca Brasi was the best athlete until his untimely death in the Godfather. He won enforcer/leg breaker of the year multiple times.

No I just pointed out that the topic isnt about will to win. Its about greatest athlete. If youre talking will to win then you have no way of measuring that unless youre there to document the work that person puts in to be the best and the drive they display to make it so. I can have the will to pick up a one ton rock and work out constantly trying to achieve that goal. Are you saying that me never being able to pick up a rock that weighs one ton means I lack the will?
No, I'm saying that in the NBA - the player that's considered having the most dominant size and talent combo fails to dominate, often, when it's time for the Chip to fall at the end of the season.

That's literally all I'm saying - and any and everyone is free to disagree with me and I'm comfy about it. I've seen him give up with my own two...you require him to say "I give up" verbatim to intuit that he gave up. We have very different standards in that regard. It''s quite alright, by me.
Thats fine. I am saying I disagree. I've only seen one time when Lebron failed to dominate and that was because of a deficiency in his game that Dallas exploited which is not his lack of will. As I pointed out the next year Lebron corrected that deficiency and won a ring. Thats some serious evidence of a will to win. Lebron went back and looked at film. Lebron spotted the shortcoming, worked on it, and turned it into a strength.
Yeah, he turned it into a 1-peat after making what was considered a stacked team at the time.

Funny thing about the nba now, too...is that that Miami team isn't so grossly stacked anymore by our new standard

Yup they won 2 finals. And that stacked team sure didn't play like a stacked team. Bosh was what? 13ppg -7rpg in the finals after that Dallas series? Basically a shell of Pascal Siakam this past year. Who's saying "man Toronto is stacked with Pascal". Wade was 17-4-4 an the only guy to show up with any consistency.

That Spurs series once down 3-2, sure Ray Allen hits a HUGE 3. But he was 3-12 shooting in that series in their two elimination games. Bosh was 5-17 there. In game 7, Bosh/Wade/Allen score 23 points on 11-30 shooting. Lebron scores 32 on 12-23 shooting.

The Spurs rematch, Lebron goes for 31-10-5 on 10-21 shooting and just 1 turnover in the elimination game. Going against Kawhi, one of the best wing defenders in the game. Bosh/Wade/Allen go for 29-15-5 with 7 turnovers in that game on 11-34 shooting.

In elimination games that "stacked' teams big 3 outside of Lebron each scored an avergage of 9.4 points per game in the finals after Dallas. Lebron outscored them on his own. To put that in perspective, when people talk about how ruined the Warriors were this post-season. Curry got 63 points from his next big 3 without Durant in game 7 (Iggy, Klay, Green).

In Lebron's "Big 3 era" with Cleveland and Miami, his teams are 13-39 when he doesn't play. On pace for a 20 win season, which would have been dead in the league 2 of the past 3 years.

So inside track for the #1 pick in the draft without him playing. With him, 3 championships in 8 years. That's impressive.
Anyone that doesnt realize just how insane what Lebron does is not fluent in basketball. Practically the only person to come out of high school and somehow surpass the expectations. He was billed as the next great thing and he delivered. You knew he was something special the first game he played in the NBA.
He was scoring 100 points a game in HS

He was scoring 100 points a game in HS
I never knew Lebron scored 100 points a game in high school. He passed alot when I saw him.

He was no racist
He loved white women
To be truthful most Black guys love how easy white women are. Then they go marry a Black woman when they are done playing around.
I really don't care. I am older now and to many have baggage in which an economic downturn will give them their comuppance. And the 80% single parent issue in the black areas kind of negates your marriage statement.

LeBron is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. If he gave up 95% ofit to the hood areas he could help to upgrade them hugely with other Progs who only talk. Now if Cable TV gives us the option to get rid of channels that we do not want we would start to see the reality of being a sucker to individuals like him come to a crossroads. Imagine the money that Hollywood can give up to the poverty areas! Straight to them and no trickle down government. The NBA is a 4 team league. One enters every a few years as Capital City as one leaves. The rest of the teams are like the Districts in the Hunger Games.

LeBron is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. If he gave up 95% ofit to the hood areas he could help to upgrade them hugely with other Progs who only talk. Now if Cable TV gives us the option to get rid of channels that we do not want we would start to see the reality of being a sucker to individuals like him come to a crossroads. Imagine the money that Hollywood can give up to the poverty areas! Straight to them and no trickle down government. The NBA is a 4 team league. One enters every a few years as Capital City as one leaves. The rest of the teams are like the Districts in the Hunger Games.
One can only wonder how ignorant you are when this information is freely available on the very medium you are using to access this site.

Here’s why LeBron James might be the most generous NBA star today

He was no racist
He loved white women
I really don't care. I am older now and to many have baggage in which an economic downturn will give them their comuppance. And the 80% single parent issue in the black areas kind of negates your marriage statement.
Obviously you care. You made a claim. A false claim I may add regarding Black men hating Black women. We didnt make up the term "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice" for nothing.

Forum List

Back