Great Topic.So How Is President Biden Supposed To Announce To Run For President Now?And Thats If He Decides To Run.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
2023 as a whole has been a rough year for President Biden. So much for last years bill that was supposed to knock down inflation, and along with all of the crises we have now, and of course what is all over the news now. Talk about being backed into a corner, it's so bad now that Joe wont even take questions (well unless its from a host on CNN/late night talk show host, or a sub-par comedian). So what do you guys think he's gonna do regarding on his decision to run again? and will he do it in front of a massive crowd in ohio?

I think he ought to run up the steps to board AF1. If he falls, he does not run.

I just hope Sleepy Joe Biden remembers to announce he is running for re-election as President and not as the Senator from Maryland.

"We can't changes horses midstream while the Soviets are still in Afghanistan!"

2023 as a whole has been a rough year for President Biden. So much for last years bill that was supposed to knock down inflation, and along with all of the crises we have now, and of course what is all over the news now. Talk about being backed into a corner, it's so bad now that Joe wont even take questions (well unless its from a host on CNN/late night talk show host, or a sub-par comedian). So what do you guys think he's gonna do regarding on his decision to run again? and will he do it in front of a massive crowd in ohio?
Ordinarily, a presidential war in progress will decide overwhelmingly in favour of the president.

However, that has always been wars with good possibilities of success.

And too, the possibility that Biden will have to be shielded from the public eye on account of his mental state, and that would kill his chances. It can only be acceptable for so long, then if becomes too obvious.

The difficulty for the Dem party can be overcome by success in the war against Russia, as Biden agrees that it's time to be put out to pasture.

And the key answer to all the questions? Can America ever claim success when Russia will never accept defeat?

Success for America can come but it has to be in the form of imaginative spinning. The fate of the Ukraine having to be completely beside the point.

did you bother to read your link? the propagandist are complaining that trump acts as his own press sec and fields his own questions…not that he is not taking any like xiden
Trump invented the tactic of standing by his helicopter to drown out himself and the media's questions.

He would also decide that if a reporter asked a tough question, he would refuse to answer and call them "fake news". And he outright banned media outlets which tried to get to the truth.

And of course, once he recommended the injection of disinfectant for Covid, he stopped attending the press briefings about the pandemic.

Of course, Trump would regularly call his friends at Fox and let them have phone sex with him on air.

I guess that counts.

I'd rather Trump and Biden not run in 2024. But both of their egos are too big for that to happen.

It will be one senile, bitter old white man versus another. Much hilarity will ensue.

Trump invented the tactic of standing by his helicopter to drown out himself and the media's questions.

He would also decide that if a reporter asked a tough question, he would refuse to answer and call them "fake news". And he outright banned media outlets which tried to get to the truth.

And of course, once he recommended the injection of disinfectant for Covid, he stopped attending the press briefings about the pandemic.

brilliant tactic

i do miss the days we had a president at least willing to address the people instead of hide like xiden is doing

brilliant tactic

i do miss the days we had a president at least willing to address the people instead of hide like xiden is doing
You do realize Biden addressed the American people this week, right?

Right?

Maybe he'll email it to them from the basement of the White House. Or tape a copy of his announcement to Kamala's back and let her loose, like a carrier pigeon or something.

Fly away Kamala! Be free!

The great thing for democrats is they can still get elected without the consent of the people

Just look at their own party to see that. Kamala was the first out of the Presidential run in the DNC, flatly rejected by the voters, and she is now a heart beat away from being President.

It's the best government corporate money can buy

I think he ought to run up the steps to board AF1. If he falls, he does not run.
Hey, maybe that should be part of the fitness test for aspiring POTUSs......With Trump hitting golf balls at them. :laughing0301:

GIF-Biden-Trump-Jr.gif

TRUMPGOLFHILLARY.gif

Forum List

Back