Great reminder of the massive, coordinated narrative against the lab leak "conspiracy"

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Compilation of the media/"scientific"/entertainment community campaign against the mind-numbingly obvious conclusion that the new coronavirus from Wuhan came from a coronavirus lab in Wuhan.

Last edited:
Fauxi, his CCP and democrat co-conspirators belong in the dock at the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity

Gee, what a "surprise" especially since he paid Wuhan to develop the bioweapon. No Question

International Criminalization of Chemical and Biological Weapons

You have no idea the criminal actions this man has perpetrated.

Dr. Cole has overseen or helped perform over 125,000 COVID tests during the pandemic. Since rescuing his brother, he has encountered many patients in early stages of the disease. “Almost none of them could find doctors in the community to treat them,” he told me. “I intervened to provide early treatment to over 300 positive patients, half of whom were comorbid and high risk.” Of this cohort, none were hospitalized and none died. “Early treatment of COVID-19, plain and simple, saves lives. If the medical profession had been forward thinking and hands-on, and focused on this disease, with an early outpatient multi-drug approach, knowing that COVID-19 is an inflammatory clotting disease, hundreds of thousands of lives could have been saved in the US.”

“Never in the history of medicine,” says Dr. Cole, “has early treatment, of any patient with any disease, been so overtly neglected by the medical profession on such a massive scale.” Cole adds, “To not treat, especially in the midst of a highly transmissible, deadly disease, is to do harm.” Cole says that the only truly deadly pandemic is “the pandemic of under treatment.” He says, “The sacred doctor–patient relationship needs to be wrenched away from Anthony Fauci and the government/medical/pharmaceutical industrial complex. Doctors need to return to their oaths. Patients need to demand from medicine their right to be treated. This year has revealed the countless flaws of a medical system that has lost its direction and soul.”
Taken from: Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (pp. 80-81). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

You have no idea the criminal actions this man has perpetrated.

Taken from: Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (pp. 80-81). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

Seriously? He's been at this since AIDS! Another one of Trumps stupidly bad ideas to keep Fauxi around. I can't vote for Trump in 24, assuming we even have a Federal election

Seriously? He's been at this since AIDS! Another one of Trumps stupidly bad ideas to keep Fauxi around. I can't vote for Trump in 24, assuming we even have a Federal election
I've never voted for Trump, and I won't start now.

However, given the pressure and absolute firestorm of outrage by the left and the mainstream media on anything Trump may or may not have done to Fauci, the real crime here lies with the Covid response team and Anthony Fauci.

I've never voted for Trump, and I won't start now.

However, given the pressure and absolute firestorm of outrage by the left and the mainstream media on anything Trump may or may not have done to Fauci, the real crime here lies with the Covid response team and Anthony Fauci.

Fauci isn't in the picture if Trump had done the right thing.

Fauci isn't in the picture if Trump had done the right thing.
Incorrect.

Fauci has been given all the authority he needed to perpetrate these crimes against American citizens as well as the world.

Fauci is responsible for at least a half-million deaths in the USA alone based upon his single-minded pursuit to avoid early treatment in favor of an inject that can be said at best to be nothing more than an anti-viral treatment.

He put into place the policy to send people who were infected with Covid home with the advice that if it worsened, come back to the hospital. Many did only when they were unable to breathe without artificial aid. In the meantime, they were out spreading the virus as they waited to incubate.

All of this lies on the Covid response team and Dr. Fauci.

Incorrect.

Fauci has been given all the authority he needed to perpetrate these crimes against American citizens as well as the world.

Fauci is responsible for at least a half-million deaths in the USA alone based upon his single-minded pursuit to avoid early treatment in favor of an inject that can be said at best to be nothing more than an anti-viral treatment.

He put into place the policy to send people who were infected with Covid home with the advice that if it worsened, come back to the hospital. Many did only when they were unable to breathe without artificial aid. In the meantime, they were out spreading the virus as they waited to incubate.

All of this lies on the Covid response team and Dr. Fauci.

What I said was not in defense of Fauci. Fauci is not in the picture still if Trump had done the right thing.

What I said was not in defense of Fauci. Fauci is not in the picture still if Trump had done the right thing.
Trump DID do the right thing. It started going bad the moment Fauci was given charge of the Covid response.

It started going bad when Trump lifted the funding restrictions. Trump put Fauci in charge.

US government lifts ban on risky pathogen research
What? That was NIH, not Trump. Trump isn't even mentioned in that article. You do realize that some agencies of the US Federal Government have the authority to make these kinds of decisions without prior approval of the Whitehouse? If you are trying to take this to the "The buck stops at the top" type of argument, you have already lost the debate.

Trump took the proper precautions at the outset of this viral outbreak, and every step of the way was ridiculed and slandered by the Media as a bigot, racist, and anti-science. He forms a task force (his real mistake in this) to deal directly with the emergency. From that point forward, the entire management of the viral outbreak was in Fauci's hands and he bears the shame of all the deaths that have followed because of his greed and single-minded pursuit of a vaccine that never materialized. Just like his single-minded pursuit of an AIDS vaccine which also has never materialized.

While doing this, he ostracized and censored 100's doctors who were making real contributions to the early treatment of covid with successes measured in the 80 to 90% ranges.

Those are lives that could have been saved if Fauci had done the right thing.

I posted the link and explained what happened. You can address that or just call people names. I think we know which it will be.

What? That was NIH, not Trump. Trump isn't even mentioned in that article. You do realize that some agencies of the US Federal Government have the authority to make these kinds of decisions without prior approval of the Whitehouse? If you are trying to take this to the "The buck stops at the top" type of argument, you have already lost the debate.

Trump took the proper precautions at the outset of this viral outbreak, and every step of the way was ridiculed and slandered by the Media as a bigot, racist, and anti-science. He forms a task force (his real mistake in this) to deal directly with the emergency. From that point forward, the entire management of the viral outbreak was in Fauci's hands and he bears the shame of all the deaths that have followed because of his greed and single-minded pursuit of a vaccine that never materialized. Just like his single-minded pursuit of an AIDS vaccine which also has never materialized.

While doing this, he ostracized and censored 100's doctors who were making real contributions to the early treatment of covid with successes measured in the 80 to 90% ranges.

Those are lives that could have been saved if Fauci had done the right thing.
It also said Fauxi funded "gain of function research" in the article

Forum List

Back