Great Question:After Hillary "Fades Away", What Would Be Her Ideal Job Based On Skills&Personality?

:boobies::cow: There has to be at least 100 great answers for this one. Where would we all like to see Hillary after she bows out. How about a prison kitchen worker? White House Maid? Actually, this would be an ideal job for Hillary. Just do speeches in prisons that occupy the worst of the worst. Line up 20 to 30 prisoners in a small room, and just let Hillary make a one hour speech. Yah, that will teach those losers to commit the most Hanus Crimes !!!
:hitit::omg:

I believe they are doing a remake of the wizard of oz. she can play the part of the wicked witch.

it seems a prison job is our number one choice, maybe we can agree on the kitchen line cook as the best position for Hillary, we can just see her in that grimy chef's outfit with year old food spatters/blood all over it. Hillary making sure there is something wrong with every meal she puts out. I would really feel sorry for the inmates who get those burgers that Hillary already took a bite out of (or the burgers she added a well done mouse too).

Last edited:
:boobies::cow: There has to be at least 100 great answers for this one. Where would we all like to see Hillary after she bows out. How about a prison kitchen worker? White House Maid? Actually, this would be an ideal job for Hillary. Just do speeches in prisons that occupy the worst of the worst. Line up 20 to 30 prisoners in a small room, and just let Hillary make a one hour speech. Yah, that will teach those losers to commit the most Hanus Crimes !!!

I believe they are doing a remake of the wizard of oz. she can play the part of the wicked witch.
they would have to get a heavier house to fall on her, right?

so in the remake, does she kidnap toto and later rips him apart and makes a dog steak out of him? Yummy for Hillary,

it seems a prison job is our number one choice, maybe we can agree on the kitchen line cook as the best position for Hillary, we can just see her in that grimy chef's outfit with year old food spatters/blood all over it. Hillary making sure there is something wrong with every meal she puts out. I would really feel sorry for the inmates who get those burgers that Hillary already took a bite out of (or the burgers she added a well done mouse too).
and of course, we will expect Hillary to either fart or spit phleghm on those burgers too.

and of course, we will expect Hillary to either fart or spit phleghm on those burgers too.
we can just picture Hillary having an argument over a bad meal with an inmate while she is waving a 22 inch Kitchen knife.

She will do what all failed liberal politicians do...she'll become a college lecturer so she can "mold" the minds of our impressionable youth!

Hillary as a Dog Catcher? Sure why not, only one problem, she wont take the dogs back to the city pound, most likely right to her meat freezer.

Forum List

Back