Great Question:After Hillary "Fades Away", What Would Be Her Ideal Job Based On Skills&Personality?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies::cow: There has to be at least 100 great answers for this one. Where would we all like to see Hillary after she bows out. How about a prison kitchen worker? White House Maid? Actually, this would be an ideal job for Hillary. Just do speeches in prisons that occupy the worst of the worst. Line up 20 to 30 prisoners in a small room, and just let Hillary make a one hour speech. Yah, that will teach those losers to commit the most Hanus Crimes !!!
:hitit::omg:

• Banned
actually I can just picture Hillary working at a Wal-Mart return counter. You know she is going to have a field day insulting all of the customers.

• Banned
Cook in a prison, where she can torture the inmates with slop???
knowing Hillary, she will put expired gefetle fish in the meals targeted to the prisoners she cant stand.
either that or Hillary taking a bite out of a burger, chewing it up, and spitting it back on the burger (like they do at some fast food joints as a prank) and then serve it to prisoners she just cant tolerate.

Talk show host, or her own desk on MSNBC.

(I dont' watch talk shows, or MSNBC, and it's unlikely CNN would cover her if she was on a dedicated network)

Actually, hater dupes, the FBI is going to find this is all RW bs for the 100th time in a row. Abetted by pathetic corporate media's cowardly lust for controversy and ratings. PFFFFTT!!, brainwashed functional MORONS.

She ain't going anywhere, and when it comes out that the right wing blogs, FOX, and a slew of other right wing media exagerated every single part of this email thing and were wrong in all of their accusations, Hillary supporters will hold on to her, and others on the fence will join in supporting her.....

You don't really believe a Clinton of any gender will back down in the face of right wing slander do you? No way, Jose'.....she ain't quitting, she's ammo-ing up for the fight, mark my words...if I am wrong, when all said and done, then... make me eat crow.

I've posted before that Hillary is best suited to be the men's room attendant either in Union Station in DC or the Greyhound Terminal in Philadelphia. She has no other known skills.

She ain't going anywhere, and when it comes out that the right wing blogs, FOX, and a slew of other right wing media exagerated every single part of this email thing and were wrong in all of their accusations, Hillary supporters will hold on to her, and others on the fence will join in supporting her.....

You don't really believe a Clinton of any gender will back down in the face of right wing slander do you? No way, Jose'.....she ain't quitting, she's ammo-ing up for the fight, mark my words...if I am wrong, when all said and done, then... make me eat crow.
Buzzard will taste better than crow.

Forum List

Back