GREAT NEWS!Dozens of Russian missiles hit multiple Ukrainian cities

No, I'm just still tryin' to figure out why I should care about Little and Great Russia, much less why we have sent close to 100 billion into that black hole of corruption.

Oh wait, maybe I'm supposed to care about the Ukrainian .gov that The Halfrican and Tater installed there in 2014....That must be it!

The dems sure are good at installing corrupt tyrants both here and abroad so yeah, I guess I can understand your concern.

As soon as they find Hunter's laptop, things will become more clear.

Hi Sharon aka Litwin,
enjoy!

Mongolian hordes ( according to you ) bomb Nazi pigs.
Since 2014 NATO, USA and EU .....sorry, Ukraine..... have rejected a peaceful solution, today the point of NO RETURN had been already passed and only one outcome is possible

Liberated from NAZI pigs like you Ukraine will be included into new Russia ( Belarus, former Ukraine and Russia )
It was a wasting of time and money for the West to support SS Nazi pigs in still Ukraine through the last eight months

Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv, and several other major cities have been hit in a barrage of missile attacks, hours after Russian President Vladimir Putin accused Ukrainian forces of “terrorism” over an explosion on a bridge connecting Russia to its annexed territory of Crimea.
Missiles tore into Kyiv on Saturday, the most intense strikes on the city since Russia abandoned an attempt to capture it in the early weeks of the war that started in late February

693221-000003.jpg
A more accurate description of what is going on is: while the Russian army runs away from the Ukrainian army Russia targets Ukrainian civilians with its missiles.

No, I'm just still tryin' to figure out why I should care about Little and Great Russia, much less why we have sent close to 100 billion into that black hole of corruption.

Oh wait, maybe I'm supposed to care about the Ukrainian .gov that The Halfrican and Tater installed there in 2014....That must be it!

The dems sure are good at installing corrupt tyrants both here and abroad so yeah, I guess I can understand your concern.
While you continue to ponder what you are supposed to believe, 66% of Republicans have already decided that they support continuing aid to Ukraine to help them fight off the Russian invaders.

Go back to the motherland and join up with the army since you like this stupid war so much. Putin could really use your help. You're not doing anything useful shitposting on this board.

Russia isn't my motherland, sorry.

+1, the oriental barbarians know nothing about how to win a war

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

You'd 'forgotten' to mention 1945 as Russia defeated Hitler and saved your tribesmen from Holocaust
Here in Berlin

_112178111_gettyimages-170980845.jpg

Anyone who supports peace and refuses to accept this proxy war, is a Putin supporter.

The thinking of a low IQ war pig.

Happens in every war.
They believe if someone does not give the required point of view just be rude and believe you have something to say. It rules out all discussion.

Ukrainians like to be photographed against the background of destruction and corpses. Explosions are organized to help them, against which they can take pictures in real life.
Ukraine, october 8
View attachment 708005

View attachment 708007

F..... Nazi pigs in f..... pissed sh..... 'state' 'ukraine' celebrate any year burning alive more as 100 Russian protesters in Odessa

+1

European Union​

The president of the European Parliament said the strikes in Kyiv were “sickening”.

“It shows the world, again, the regime we are faced with: One that targets indiscriminately. One that rains terror and death down on children,” Roberta Metsola tweeted.

View attachment 708009

Russia shall screw your f.... Nazi state until the last supporter of your Hitler like regime ends here

military-cemetery-where-soldiers-who-died-in-russian-war-against-ukraine-are-buried-state-ukrainian-flag-flutter-over-graves-and-monuments-dnipro-ci-2J7NDWF.jpg

While you continue to ponder what you are supposed to believe, 66% of Republicans have already decided that they support continuing aid to Ukraine to help them fight off the Russian invaders.

While I'm certainly right-leaning I don't carry the gop's water.....Too many neocons and rinos to suit me.

Makes me wonder if the defense industry paid for that poll because I sure as hell don't know anyone that supports shorting Americans in favor of Ukrainians. The polar opposite in fact.

They all think it's BS and that we should be working towards a peace agreement instead of prolonging the conflict and making both the Money Launderers In Chief along with the defense industry richer.

You'd 'forgotten' to mention 1945 as Russia defeated Hitler and saved your tribesmen from Holocaust
Here in Berlin

_112178111_gettyimages-170980845.jpg
Russia didn’t defeat Hitler. In fact without British aid, the Germans would have overrun Moscow instead of barely being stopped on its outskirts. Sixty percent of the tanks that stopped the Germans at Moscow were British. Without Lend-Lease, the USSR couldn’t have prosecuted the war after 1942. As it was Soviet civilians were on starvation rations while working to produce the sinews of war and the Red Army was fed and clothed on supplies provided by America.

Forum List

Back