Great News! Biden Admin Says 4th of July Cookouts are 16 Cents Cheaper This Year :-)

So much for the "runaway inflation" the right wing rage machine was trying to hype.

LOL
Shitforbrains
Sorry..the OP shows there is no runaway inflation. Try again loser boy.
Yeah, Forbes and CNN are just right wing liars.
Sorry, the OP shows there is no runaway inflation.

So much for the "runaway inflation" the right wing rage machine was trying to hype.

LOL
Shitforbrains
Oh that must be why CNN says inflation is skyrocketing.

LOL
Shitforbrains

I'm really disappointed in you people. I thought this would be up by now

This is what I think.....

You can't make this stuff up. When this Admin creates a problem that it is too inept to fix, they resort to the standard tactic of lying about it even existing.

Everyone knows inflation has skyrocketed and prices of almost everything is increasing, including food.

• Jen Psaki is now claiming its Republicans who want to defund the police.
  • There's no border crisis; we're fixing it. Trump gave us a broken system.
  • On 6/23, Biden told us, "The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own"
Now, despite another looming crisis they created in just five short months with their failed policies, they;re doing it again...

44946087-9748517-image-a-38_1625206175768.jpg

44946939-9748517-image-a-23_1625207708497.jpg

44946945-9748517-image-a-24_1625207725986.jpg

44946951-9748517-image-a-26_1625207776202.jpg

'What a weak flex': White House sparks outrage with tweet claiming July 4 cookouts will be 16 CENTS cheaper this year despite inflation rising to 13-year high and the USDA projecting 3% spike in grocery costs​

• The White House on Thursday tweeted a celebration of lower food prices
  • The post featured several food items that could be part of a July 4th cookout
  • Social media users were quick to mock the post, noting that the total savings amounted to only 16 cents and would likely be wiped out by fuel price rises
  • 'This is hands down the most pathetic flex in history,' one Twitter user wrote
  • The USDA have warned of creeping inflation with the prices at raised levels
  • Critics slammed White House as being out of touch with everyday Americans
  • The post comes as gas prices hit a seven-year high and an historic heatwave cripples the Pacific Northwest

It is not April 1st. WTF........................LOLOLOL

Great recipe idea. Just drink a bottle on the 4th and save money

I'm just incredibly glad we're spending the 4th at someone else's house, so THEY get to buy the food. All I have to bring are the deviled eggs and strawberry shortcake, both of which are always inexpensive.

LOL
Shitforbrains
You only save 16 cents if you walk to Sav-A-Lot to buy the food. If you drive you lose 84 cents.

You can't make this stuff up. When this Admin creates a problem that it is too inept to fix, they resort to the standard tactic of lying about it even existing.

Everyone knows inflation has skyrocketed and prices of almost everything is increasing, including food.

• On 6/23, Biden told us, "The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own"
Now, despite another looming crisis they created in just five short months with their failed policies, they;re doing it again...

'What a weak flex': White House sparks outrage with tweet claiming July 4 cookouts will be 16 CENTS cheaper this year despite inflation rising to 13-year high and the USDA projecting 3% spike in grocery costs​

• Social media users were quick to mock the post, noting that the total savings amounted to only 16 cents and would likely be wiped out by fuel price rises
  • 'This is hands down the most pathetic flex in history,' one Twitter user wrote
  • The post comes as gas prices hit a seven-year high and an historic heatwave cripples the Pacific Northwest

I'm just incredibly glad we're spending the 4th at someone else's house, so THEY get to buy the food. All I have to bring are the deviled eggs and strawberry shortcake, both of which are always inexpensive.
Whomever you shack up with is happy you're spending it somewhere else too you grotesque bitch.

Whomever you shack up with is happy you're spending it somewhere else too you grotesque bitch.

I realize you won't understand this, given that no one ever wants to spend time with you - even your cats only tolerate you because they're planning to eat you when you die - but the whole family, as indicated by the word "we're" (I get it, you're also too pig-stupid to understand basic grammar), went to the July 4th celebrations together.

Oh, and "whomever I shack up with" is known to normal people as "my husband and children".

You're welcome for yet another lesson on how everyone but you lives.

Forum List

Back