GREAT: Jobs Report Crushes Expectations!...

The big news was in manufacturing, where its Unemployment Rate fell to a record-low 2.6%.

Nice job Mr. Prez. :thup:

The US economy added 228,000 nonfarm payrolls in November, more than economists had forecast, a report on Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed.

The unemployment rate remained at a 17-year low of 4.1%.

Overall, the report demonstrated that job creation remained strong in the US even after deadly hurricanes slammed into the Southeast this fall and temporarily weakened hiring. Economists had forecast that nonfarm payrolls increased by 195,000 on net with the unemployment rate unchanged at 4.1%...

Jobs report crushes expectations as hurricane impact fades
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Burger flipping jobs

Those numbers are FAKE.....everyone knows that

The REAL number is 172 million Americans are not working

Aw, such bitter butthurt sarcasm. Kinda sad & pathetic. :crybaby:

Trump himself declared the U3 unemployment numbers to be made up

The REAL number of Americans unemployed is 172 million

Aw, is there no end to your bitter butthurt? Come on kid, ya gotta get over it. This is good news. Enjoy. :)

172 Million Americans not working is a disaster
Worst in history

Aw, baby need their diaper changed? :crybaby:

The big news was in manufacturing, where its Unemployment Rate fell to a record-low 2.6%.

The US economy added 228,000 nonfarm payrolls in November, more than economists had forecast, a report on Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed.

Overall, the report demonstrated that job creation remained strong in the US even after deadly hurricanes slammed into the Southeast this fall and temporarily weakened hiring. Economists had forecast that nonfarm payrolls increased by 195,000 on net with the unemployment rate unchanged at 4.1%...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Burger flipping jobs

Aw, is there no end to your bitter butthurt? Come on kid, ya gotta get over it. This is good news. Enjoy. :)

Worst in history

You are just being stupid now. First off even with it dropping we are still in historically high range for labor force participation. (see chart below)

But even more importantly, as long as it is not too low (which it is not) a muted participation rate shows an economy's strength. More people feel they are able to retire, so they are out of the labor force. More families can make it on one income so one parent or the other is staying home raising the kids, which is a good thing.

upload_2017-12-8_12-49-39.png

Has the Fed been printing trillions of dollars to prop up president Trump like they did for president Obama?
I know what you are trying to say but you are not accurate in the comparison. Try again.

Here's what the Federal Reserve Bank says on their web site...
From December 2007 to May 2017 (the Obama era), the Fed’s total assets increased from $882 billion to $4.473 trillion a 500% increase. To give a measure of the magnitude of the program, total Fed assets increased from 6.0% of U.S. GDP in the fourth quarter of 2007 to 23.5% of GDP in the first quarter of 2017.
So?

Burger flipping jobs

Worst in history

You are just being stupid now. First off even with it dropping we are still in historically high range for labor force participation. (see chart below)

But even more importantly, as long as it is not too low (which it is not) a muted participation rate shows an economy's strength. More people feel they are able to retire, so they are out of the labor force. More families can make it on one income so one parent or the other is staying home raising the kids, which is a good thing.

View attachment 164954

Labor force participation is just the tip of the iceberg

REAL unemployment sits at 172 million with 200 million lacking a full time job

Worst in history

View attachment 164954

You fricken liberals need to get a regular full time job, the number will magically improve.

Worst in history

View attachment 164954

Sorry kid, the sky ain't falling. I know Hillary and Democrat Fake News promised you it would if Trump won, but it just ain't happening. :)

The Debt's actually a very serious issue. Bush and Obama completely sunk future generations. We should all care about it.
Why the national debt doesn't matter – or how I learned to stop worrying and love Treasuries

Massive Debt is not a 'good thing.' Both Bush and Obama sold future generations down the river for sure.
How? And what about Reagan tripling the debt?

Like i said, massive Debt is not a 'good thing.' It's a very bad thing. And that's the case whether a Democrat or Republican creates it. What Bush and Obama did, will be felt by many future generations. The bill will be due at some point. A day of reckoning is coming.
And Trump is adding to the deficit.

At a fraction of what Obama did.

He is not done yet by far, if he is allowed to stay in office. If Pence replaces him next year, he will simply increase the deficit.

He is not done yet by far, if he is allowed to stay in office. If Pence replaces him next year, he will simply increase the deficit.

Sadly, it doesn't matter. Both Republicans and Democrats are addicted to the power of spending other peoples' money. Both love it too much to ever address the massive Debt. It is what it is.

Worst in history

View attachment 164954

Sorry kid, the sky ain't falling. I know Hillary and Democrat Fake News promised you it would if Trump won, but it just ain't happening. :)
First President with $20 trillion debt

Disgraceful

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Have you found a job as of yet?

The funniest part of this is, for those of us who have to take this stuff seriously and as part of our profession, there's just no way to know yet.

Let's go through the bull, then through a bear, then maybe a year or two, and then we can try some serious analysis on what is happening right now.

The rest? Just standard, ignorant, partisan noise.

Last edited:

Sadly, it doesn't matter. Both Republicans and Democrats are addicted to the power of spending other peoples' money. Both love it too much to ever address the massive Debt. It is what it is.

The funniest part of this is, for those of us who have to take this stuff seriously and as part of our profession, there's just no way to know yet.

Let's go through the bull, then through a bear, then maybe a year or two, and then I'll try some serious analysis on what is happening right now.

I agree with Mac on this one for sure. Still, the question has to be asked, and a statement made here--------->

QUESTION----------> labor participation rate? How much of that is illegal aliens-) That is not to say they didn't have a deleterious affect on the Obama participation rate either!

STATEMENT-------> In my area, and many others..........help wanted signs are everywhere. When asking business people that I know, I expected to hear that they couldn't find qualified candidates. I WAS WRONG! A few of them told me they couldn't find ANY candidates.......or very few. They expected massive amounts of applications, but got a trickle, which shocked them. It shocked me also!

And yet, I also seen a job offering for a steel company offering 28 bucks an hr to start that had only accepted 10,000 applications for 168 jobs.

What should that tell us?

It should tell all of us that the hammock of government benefits will only be thrown over by most, IF the job they are applying for will substantially INCREASE their lifestyle. They will NOT even venture into a job that only slightly increases their living standard, and would rather stay on the dole unless they can acquire what they perceive to be a home run job. Such is the comfort of the government dole!

And so, President Trump has stated, that he wants to revisit WELFARE REFORM. This is a GOOD idea. I contend it is a stellar notion for our congress to wrangle over what income level should be the cutoff point to relinquish responsibility of having to INVEST (as Democrats say) into the American treasury; instead of wrangling over how much we should take OUT of the treasury to give to people, who do not want to work for their sustenance!

As long as there are massive amounts of help wanted signs displayed, there is no reason for acting like a sloth!

Let's go through the bull, then through a bear, then maybe a year or two, and then I'll try some serious analysis on what is happening right now.

I agree with Mac on this one for sure. Still, the question has to be asked, and a statement made here--------->

QUESTION----------> labor participation rate? How much of that is illegal aliens-) That is not to say they didn't have a deleterious affect on the Obama participation rate either!

STATEMENT-------> In my area, and many others..........help wanted signs are everywhere. When asking business people that I know, I expected to hear that they couldn't find qualified candidates. I WAS WRONG! A few of them told me they couldn't find ANY candidates.......or very few. They expected massive amounts of applications, but got a trickle, which shocked them. It shocked me also!

And yet, I also seen a job offering for a steel company offering 28 bucks an hr to start that had only accepted 10,000 applications for 168 jobs.

It should tell all of us that the hammock of government benefits will only be thrown over by most, IF the job they are applying for will substantially INCREASE their lifestyle. They will NOT even venture into a job that only slightly increases their living standard, and would rather stay on the dole unless they can acquire what they perceive to be a home run job. Such is the comfort of the government dole!

And so, President Trump has stated, that he wants to revisit WELFARE REFORM. This is a GOOD idea. I contend it is a stellar notion for our congress to wrangle over what income level should be the cutoff point to relinquish responsibility of having to INVEST (as Democrats say) into the American treasury; instead of wrangling over how much we should take OUT of the treasury to give to people, who do not want to work for their sustenance!

As long as there are massive amounts of help wanted signs displayed, there is no reason for acting like a sloth!
Have you ever been on the govt. dole?

Depends what you consider the government dole. I have collected unemployment before, but I also was on temporary lay-off and had a definite return date to work.

Depends what you consider the government dole. I have collected unemployment before, but I also was on temporary lay-off and had a definite return date to work.
If you make a statement about people on the govt. dole, how do you know what it's like if you have never lived on that fat system you called the govt. dole?

If you make a statement about people on the govt. dole, how do you know what it's like if you have never lived on that fat system you called the govt. dole?

Oh, that is easy-) I know people on it. They aren't starving, in fact, they are over weight for the most part. I really think their weight problems stem from lack of activity though, and not the fact they eat to much-)

Oh, that is easy-) I know people on it. They aren't starving, in fact, they are over weight for the most part. I really think their weight problems stem from lack of activity though, and not the fact they eat to much-)
Low activity with low funds, of course running around the block is free, yet eating isn't..Just wondering, I had to once and found the pay scale appauling to my wants, desires and needs...So I went back to work...

Forum List

Back