GREAT: Jobs Report Crushes Expectations!...

why is the GDP up then? that isn't the same as the previous 48 months. oops
200.webp

Because consumer spending and exports are up.

In the 48 months prior to Jan 2017 the average number of jobs added per month was 214,000. Since Jan 2017 the average number of jobs added has been 174,000. Those are the cold hard facts
because there is actual money. that's why. wages are up on those new jobs. much different. wages to support families and spend. actual money again.

Please provide evidence the jobs created since Jan 2017 are different than the jobs created the 48 months prior to that. I have seen one partisan hack after the next make this claim and not a one of you morons can support it. it is just one more talking point that you have been told to parrot by your party masters.

you partisan hacks just make me want to puke sometimes. Get a fucking brain and think for yourself, hell you might even enjoy it.

Guess you're still in denial, kid. Hussein ain't the President no mo. You need to come to grips with that. You're losing your mind. :cuckoo:

So, you do not have any thing to back up your bullshit claim. that is what I suspected. thanks, I can now put you in the useless lying partisan hack pile.
I sure am glad you aren't despoiling the picture of the guy in the army who swore and oath to protect the country and the constitution, yet is a flaming liberal who wants to fundamentally transform HIS country...

Because consumer spending and exports are up.

In the 48 months prior to Jan 2017 the average number of jobs added per month was 214,000. Since Jan 2017 the average number of jobs added has been 174,000. Those are the cold hard facts
because there is actual money. that's why. wages are up on those new jobs. much different. wages to support families and spend. actual money again.

Please provide evidence the jobs created since Jan 2017 are different than the jobs created the 48 months prior to that. I have seen one partisan hack after the next make this claim and not a one of you morons can support it. it is just one more talking point that you have been told to parrot by your party masters.

you partisan hacks just make me want to puke sometimes. Get a fucking brain and think for yourself, hell you might even enjoy it.

Guess you're still in denial, kid. Hussein ain't the President no mo. You need to come to grips with that. You're losing your mind. :cuckoo:

So, you do not have any thing to back up your bullshit claim. that is what I suspected. thanks, I can now put you in the useless lying partisan hack pile.
I sure am glad you aren't despoiling the picture of the guy in the army who swore and oath to protect the country and the constitution, yet is a flaming liberal who wants to fundamentally transform HIS country...

A few things...

First off moron it is a guy in the Fucking Marine Corps not the Army and that guy is me. That fact has been established in other threads.

Second, I am not a liberal, that fact has been established long ago. Not one person has ever been able to show a single liberal view that I hold. But you, just like all the other Trump ass lickers think that disliking Trump makes on a liberal. Fucking moron

Third, we in the Military do not take an oath to defend the country, just the Constitution. If you were not a nutless wonder who never had the backbone to serve his country you would know this.

So, I suggest you crawl back up Trump's ass and leave the discussions to the adults.

A few things...

First off moron it is a guy in the Fucking Marine Corps not the Army and that guy is me. That fact has been established in other threads.

Second, I am not a liberal, that fact has been established long ago. Not one person has ever been able to show a single liberal view that I hold. But you, just like all the other Trump ass lickers think that disliking Trump makes on a liberal. Fucking moron

Third, we in the Military do not take an oath to defend the country, just the Constitution. If you were not a nutless wonder who never had the backbone to serve his country you would know this.

So, I suggest you crawl back up Trump's ass and leave the discussions to the adults.
Did you vote for Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders?

A few things...

So the Constitution isn't part of the Country?

A few things...

Once a marine, turn traitor to the United States? Ah yes, now we know..

A few things...

Gary Johnson. I am a Libertarian and have voted as such since 1996.

A few things...

Don't be jealous just because you lack the balls to serve your country, there are lots of cowards like you out there willing to attack those that do. People like you are the very people we defend freedom for, because we know you lack the resolve to do it yourself.

A few things...

Ah, no wonder you are such a bitter pill, you go in to cast your vote and it is worthless every time... Thanks for playing..

A few things...

Don't be jealous just because you lack the balls to serve your country, there are lots of cowards like you out there willing to attack those that do. People like you are the very people we defend freedom for, because we know you lack the resolve to do it yourself.
I served 9 1/2 years protecting this country from the Commies of the USSR. Lot of good it did me, as now I saw for the last 8 years those same Commies ruining the United States...Back to Making America Great Again, Drain the Swamp and other things I can be proud of.

A few things...

I served 9 1/2 years protecting this country from the Commies of the USSR. Lot of good it did me, as now I saw for the last 8 years those same Commies ruining the United States...Back to Making America Great Again, Drain the Swamp and other things I can be proud of.

You are full of shit. Anyone that has ever served Would know the difference between an army and a Marine Corps uniform

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A few things...

Ah, no wonder you are such a bitter pill, you go in to cast your vote and it is worthless every time... Thanks for playing..
Candidates from the two parties have been worthless so voting for them is a worthless vote

Obama's entire 8 years of stagnation, unemployment, huge debt addition - all of it - was 'inherited from Bush' ... but the moment the next President begins having economic success he wants to claim credit for it...

Bwuhahaha

Idiot, Obama posted 200+k job growth every other month since 2012.

8 years of you LYING about stagnation is more like it.

Screen_Shot_2017_01_05_at_1.19.50_PM.png

The big news was in manufacturing, where its Unemployment Rate fell to a record-low 2.6%.

Nice job Mr. Prez. :thup:

The US economy added 228,000 nonfarm payrolls in November, more than economists had forecast, a report on Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed.

The unemployment rate remained at a 17-year low of 4.1%.

Overall, the report demonstrated that job creation remained strong in the US even after deadly hurricanes slammed into the Southeast this fall and temporarily weakened hiring. Economists had forecast that nonfarm payrolls increased by 195,000 on net with the unemployment rate unchanged at 4.1%...

Jobs report crushes expectations as hurricane impact fades
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
The bar was set so low in the last administration, it’s still not anywhere good enough

You are just being stupid now. First off even with it dropping we are still in historically high range for labor force participation. (see chart below)

But even more importantly, as long as it is not too low (which it is not) a muted participation rate shows an economy's strength. More people feel they are able to retire, so they are out of the labor force. More families can make it on one income so one parent or the other is staying home raising the kids, which is a good thing.

View attachment 164954

Labor force participation is just the tip of the iceberg

REAL unemployment sits at 172 million with 200 million lacking a full time job

Sorry kid, the sky ain't falling. I know Hillary and Democrat Fake News promised you it would if Trump won, but it just ain't happening. :)
First President with $20 trillion debt

Disgraceful

Aw, now y'all Communist/Progressive wankers suddenly hate the bad ole Debt. How convenient. :bsflag:

And now all you fascist conservative Trump lickers love that good ole debt. how convenient.

liberals calling conservatives fascist. LOL You can't make this stuff up. If you don't understand a term, don't make a fool of yourself by using it.

Labor force participation is just the tip of the iceberg

REAL unemployment sits at 172 million with 200 million lacking a full time job

Sorry kid, the sky ain't falling. I know Hillary and Democrat Fake News promised you it would if Trump won, but it just ain't happening. :)

Disgraceful

Aw, now y'all Communist/Progressive wankers suddenly hate the bad ole Debt. How convenient. :bsflag:

And now all you fascist conservative Trump lickers love that good ole debt. how convenient.

liberals calling conservatives fascist. LOL You can't make this stuff up. If you don't understand a term, don't make a fool of yourself by using it.

Fascism is a far right political ideology, always has been always will be no matter what lies the GOP sends you in your email talking points.

Now put your hear back up Trump’s ass and wait for your next email instructions

The big news was in manufacturing, where its Unemployment Rate fell to a record-low 2.6%.

Nice job Mr. Prez. :thup:

The US economy added 228,000 nonfarm payrolls in November, more than economists had forecast, a report on Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed.

The unemployment rate remained at a 17-year low of 4.1%.

Overall, the report demonstrated that job creation remained strong in the US even after deadly hurricanes slammed into the Southeast this fall and temporarily weakened hiring. Economists had forecast that nonfarm payrolls increased by 195,000 on net with the unemployment rate unchanged at 4.1%...

Jobs report crushes expectations as hurricane impact fades
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
The bar was set so low in the last administration, it’s still not anywhere good enough

Probably true, but a record low 2.6% UE rate in Manufacturing is still big positive news. That can't be denied.

Disgraceful

Fascism is a far right political ideology, always has been always will be no matter what lies the GOP sends you in your email talking points.

I'll repeat it for you pinhead. Liberals calling conservatives fascist. LOL You can't make this stuff up. If you don't understand a term, don't make a fool of yourself by using it.

Disgraceful

I'll repeat it for you pinhead. Liberals calling conservatives fascist. LOL You can't make this stuff up. If you don't understand a term, don't make a fool of yourself by using it.

Please repeat you GOP talking points a few more times, all that does is show you to be a party stooge and does not change the facts.

Please repeat you GOP talking points a few more times, all that does is show you to be a party stooge and does not change the facts.

Well, the Nazis are labeled 'Fascists' but they were Socialists. So i think it's a little more complicated than most know. Both extreme Left and Right will take you to Totalitarianism. And that's the most important 'ism' we need to prevent. Beware of both Left and Right extremists. They take you to the same place in the end.

Well, the Nazis are labeled 'Fascists' but they were Socialists. So i think it's a little more complicated than most know. Both extreme Left and Right will take you to Totalitarianism. And that's the most important 'ism' we need to prevent. Beware of both Left and Right extremists. They take you to the same place in the end.

While the Nazis had "Socialist" in the party name, they were not Socialist by any traditional standard.

The far left takes you to Totalitarianism and the far right takes you to authoritarianism. The difference in those lies in those in power and there is very little difference for everyone else. But I do agree 100% that we all need to beware of the extremists, no matter which way they lean.

Forum List

Back