Great Idea To Stop The Violent Crime In Chicago

So her answer isn't crack down on crime? Not get more cops on the streets? No, her answer is to tell people not to have stuff criminals want to steal

That's like saying "ladies if you don't want to get raped then don't dress sexy".
I'm sure the banks love the additional transaction fees they can chsrge. This is a sorry, lazy, unconcerned "solution" though.

So her answer isn't crack down on crime? Not get more cops on the streets? No, her answer is to tell people not to have stuff criminals want to steal

That's like saying "ladies if you don't want to get raped then don't dress sexy".
It is not the job of the cops to protect you or your property.

Police Have No Duty to Protect You, Federal Court Affirms Yet ...​

https://mises.org › power-market › police-have-no-duty...

Following last February's shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, some students claimed local government officials were at ...

Roflmao... must be some powerful weed
Must be...
1195a755b25abbbe98b8bcc72d5a4265.gif

A lot of stores use debit/credit to avoid theft. What is wrong with that?
What’s weird is that you can’t find an armed security guard at a grocery store or deodorant locked in cabinets at a Walmart or mayors telling vendors not to use cash in any predominantly Caucasian / Asian community….Why is that?
But but but…..“OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH”

Probably can't to you but, if a buisness only takes debit/credit cards, no cash, then neither employees or robbers can steal cash, because there is no cash. Understand?

Do you think that stops them from stealing inventory, or the credit cards, or personal property?

If you read real slow I just mentioned cash.

This is what you wrote -
"A lot of stores use debit/credit to avoid theft. What is wrong with that?"

The speed that one reads that doesn't change the words.

This is what you wrote -
"A lot of stores use debit/credit to avoid theft. What is wrong with that?"

The speed that one reads that doesn't change the words.
You are getting pretty boring. How do you think taking debit/credit would keep anything other than cash being stolen? I really did not think I needed to spell it out.

It is not the job of the cops to protect you or your property.

Police Have No Duty to Protect You, Federal Court Affirms Yet ...

https://mises.org › power-market › police-have-no-duty...

Following last February's shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, some students claimed local government officials were at ...

Law Enforcement Code of Ethics​

As a law enforcement officer, my fundamental duty is to serve the community; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the constitutional rights of all to liberty, equality, and justice.

Personally I think people who don't use cash back credit cards are idiots.

I have 2 cash back credit cards One gives me 2% cash back on every purchase and my Amazon card gives me 5% back on all Amazon purchases and has other categories that change from time to time.

I let the cash build up and then cash it in or apply it to my credit card balances.

Of course this only works if you pay off the cards every month.

It's free money why wouldn't you take advantage of it?

Personally I think people who don't use cash back credit cards are idiots.

I have 2 cash back credit cards One gives me 2% cash back on every purchase and my Amazon card gives me 5% back on all Amazon purchases and has other categories that change from time to time.

I let the cash build up and then cash it in or apply it to my credit card balances.

Of course this only works if you pay off the cards every month.

It's free money why wouldn't you take advantage of it?
My wife talked me into getting one a few years ago, I attached it to a savings acct and I am approaching $1000 in that account. I put everything on that card.

Forum List

Back