Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

The little fat fuck pursued them and gunned them down in cold blood. He was not being attacked by them.
Yes he was, they didn't want him to put out fires with his fire extinguisher, they fired at him, chased him, hit him over the head with a skateboard knocked him down and pulled a gun on him. It's all right there on video. Do you live under a rock?
That's bullshit. There were others there with fire extinguishers putting out fires and no one went after them. There was clearly something else which sparked that confrontation.
Maybe it was the fact that Kyle was attempting to assist injured protestors....

One of the reporters (from Univision, no less) actually posted video of it....

Well I see no one there acting aggressively towards Rittenhouse for attempting to assist injured protesters, so I don't believe that was the reason.

Maybe the reason was that Rosenbaum acted aggressively because Rittenhouse interfered with his plan to commit arson...

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' airs never-before-seen footage from deadly Kenosha shooting

Carlson noted that Rittenhouse had been volunteering with a small group to remove graffiti from a local high school hours before he reportedly went to protect Kenosha businesses from being vandalized.

"That was the day that he found himself in downtown Kenosha in the middle of a riot," Carlson said. "He wound up face-to-face with a convicted child molester called Joseph Rosenbaum, apparently committing arson."

The footage shows Rittenhouse running with a fire extinguisher. Rosenbaum appears and appears to chase after Rittenhouse when a single gunshot is fired.

Or maybe Rosenbaum liked to chase minors, since he had spent at least 10 years in prison for sexually abusing an underage boy.....

Again, as no one else extinguishing fires was attacked, there's no reason to believe Rosenbaum went after Rittenhouse over extinguishing fires.

So you're saying Rosenbaum went after Kyle because Rosenbaum was a pedophile doing what he loved to do (chase kids)???

No, I didn't say that. Who knows what I did say that led you to believe that?

Another fact that you may not realize....

Kyle hit Rosenbaum in the family jewels (meaning he was facing Kyle), but the KILL SHOT hit Rosenbaum IN THE BACK!!!

THAT means someone else killed him!!!

(And if you watch the video, it DOES clearly show someone else chasing Rosenbaum)...

Isn't it possible that Kyle wasn't the first person that Rosenbaum attacked????

Uh, no, getting shot in the back does not mean someone else shot him. Rosenbaum spun to the ground as he fell after the first shot, meaning his back may have faced Rittenhouse.

And the person chasing Rosenbaum was a reporter who was armed with a camera and who never said Rosenbaum attacked him.

Post the video of Rosenbaum spinning around (that has a gunshot from Kyle at the precise moment that Rosenbaum's back is turned toward him)...

The little fat fuck pursued them and gunned them down in cold blood. He was not being attacked by them.
Yes he was, they didn't want him to put out fires with his fire extinguisher, they fired at him, chased him, hit him over the head with a skateboard knocked him down and pulled a gun on him. It's all right there on video. Do you live under a rock?
That's bullshit. There were others there with fire extinguishers putting out fires and no one went after them. There was clearly something else which sparked that confrontation.

Well I see no one there acting aggressively towards Rittenhouse for attempting to assist injured protesters, so I don't believe that was the reason.

Maybe the reason was that Rosenbaum acted aggressively because Rittenhouse interfered with his plan to commit arson...

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' airs never-before-seen footage from deadly Kenosha shooting

Carlson noted that Rittenhouse had been volunteering with a small group to remove graffiti from a local high school hours before he reportedly went to protect Kenosha businesses from being vandalized.

"That was the day that he found himself in downtown Kenosha in the middle of a riot," Carlson said. "He wound up face-to-face with a convicted child molester called Joseph Rosenbaum, apparently committing arson."

The footage shows Rittenhouse running with a fire extinguisher. Rosenbaum appears and appears to chase after Rittenhouse when a single gunshot is fired.

Or maybe Rosenbaum liked to chase minors, since he had spent at least 10 years in prison for sexually abusing an underage boy.....

Again, as no one else extinguishing fires was attacked, there's no reason to believe Rosenbaum went after Rittenhouse over extinguishing fires.

How do you know who was being attacked? There were dozens of attacks that were not documented. We do KNOW that Kyle was actively fighting fires and trying to help his community. YOUR heroes, on the other hand were actively trying to destroy it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that violent felons are going to get upset when some little punk ass kid tries to interfere with their big plans.

And violent felons do violent things. In this case they tried to do violent things to the wrong kid.

There's no evidence that Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse for putting out fires other than his attorney saying it. Hopefully, the trial will reveal the real reason.

There's video evidence, moron.

Great, post the video of him putting out a fire....

Here ya go, you brain-dead dumbfuck.

What's it like to always be wrong?

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.
1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.
He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Chris Wallace specifically wanted Trump to denounce Proud boys....
Wallace equated Proud Boys with White Supremacists

Obviously Wallace isn't aware the leader of Proud Boys is a black Hispanic
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO
LOL

Try again when you know what tbe fuck you're talking about. Chris Wallace never even mentioned the Proud Boys.

face-palm-gif.278959

DON'T POST SHIT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

LOLOLOLOL

What a fucking idiot you are. You just posted the video which utterly proves me right... Chris Wallace never mentioned the Proud Boys....

Chris Wallace: (41:10)​
Okay. And to end this, button up this segment I’m going to give you a minute to answer, sir. You have repeatedly criticized…​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:16)​
Does it mean I have to answer his stuff.​
Chris Wallace: (41:17)​
You have repeatedly…​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:18)​
Wait a second, you have made a statement.​
Chris Wallace: (41:19)​
You’ve been talking back and forth. I’m asking you.​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:22)​
I would love to end it.​
Chris Wallace: (41:24)​
You know sir if you want to switch seats we could very quickly can do that.​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:28)​
I’ll send in the National Guard, it would be over. That’d be no problem. But I don’t want to accept the National Guard.​
Chris Wallace: (41:33)​
You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:57)​
Sure, I’m will to do that.​
Chris Wallace: (41:59)​
Are you prepared specifically to do it.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:00)​
I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.​
Chris Wallace: (42:04)​
But what are you saying?​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:06)​
I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.​
Chris Wallace: (42:08)​
Well, do it, sir.​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:09)​
Say it, do it say it.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:10)​
What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.​
Chris Wallace: (42:14)​
White supremacist and right-wing militia.​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:14)​
Proud Boys.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:18)​
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing…​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:28)​
His own FBI Director said unlike white supremacist, Antifa is an idea not an organization-​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:35)​
Oh you got to be kidding me.​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:36)​
… not a militia. That’s what his FBI Director said.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:41)​
Well, then you know what, he’s wrong.​
Chris Wallace: (42:42)​
We’re done, sir. Moving onto the next… [crosstalk 00:42:46]​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:46)​
Antifa is bad.​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:47)​
Every body in your administration tells you the truth, it’s a bad idea. You have no idea about anything.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:53)​
You know what, Antifa is a dangerous radical group.​
Chris Wallace: (42:56)​
All right, gentlemen we’re now moving onto the Trump-Biden record.​

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:

1601609191926-gif.395890

I'm confused by your reply...as to why you are quoting our exchange and replying
using the graphic I used in that exchange with Faun

I was wrong for 'calling' him an idiot with the graphic and apologized...
Why are you calling him an idiot as far as the exchange you quoted goes

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

Try again when you know what tbe fuck you're talking about. Chris Wallace never even mentioned the Proud Boys.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

What a fucking idiot you are. You just posted the video which utterly proves me right... Chris Wallace never mentioned the Proud Boys....

Okay. And to end this, button up this segment I’m going to give you a minute to answer, sir. You have repeatedly criticized…​
You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
I’ll send in the National Guard, it would be over. That’d be no problem. But I don’t want to accept the National Guard.​
You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.​
I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.​
Proud Boys.​
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing…​
His own FBI Director said unlike white supremacist, Antifa is an idea not an organization-​
Antifa is bad.​
Every body in your administration tells you the truth, it’s a bad idea. You have no idea about anything.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

LOLOL

Imbecile, unlike you, keepitreal displayed character and admitted he was wrong.

Are YOU feeling stupid yet?

I'm a she...just so you know....and thanks, I appreciate what you said

How do you know who was being attacked? There were dozens of attacks that were not documented. We do KNOW that Kyle was actively fighting fires and trying to help his community. YOUR heroes, on the other hand were actively trying to destroy it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that violent felons are going to get upset when some little punk ass kid tries to interfere with their big plans.

And violent felons do violent things. In this case they tried to do violent things to the wrong kid.

There's no evidence that Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse for putting out fires other than his attorney saying it. Hopefully, the trial will reveal the real reason.

There's video evidence, moron.

Great, post the video of him putting out a fire....

Here ya go, you brain-dead dumbfuck.

What's it like to always be wrong?

Fucking moron, where do you see a fire in that video??

You're fucked in the head. You know that, right? :cuckoo:

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

LOLOL

Imbecile, unlike you, keepitreal displayed character and admitted he was wrong.

Are YOU feeling stupid yet?

I'm a she...just so you know....and thanks, I appreciate what you said

Sorry, I won't make that mistake again.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

I'm confused by your reply...as to why you are quoting our exchange and replying

no, you weren't wrong in calling him an idiot because he is a leftist and what he believes in makes him an idiot. even a broken clock is correct twice a day still doesn't negate the fact that it's broken and useless

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?
Well if by murder, you mean kill career criminals invloved in rioting trying to defend property and his life, then yes he should be acquitted and get paid, and I mean PAAAAAAAAAAAAID.

I'm feeling like Rittenhouse's song is going to be:

I'm feeling like Rittenhouse's song is going to be:

He even has the same lawyer as Nick "Rich as Fuck" Sandman.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

no, you weren't wrong in calling him an idiot because he is a leftist and what he believes in makes him an idiot. even a broken clock is correct twice a day still doesn't negate the fact that it's broken and useless

I was wrong for alluding to him as an idiot, which had nothing to do with
him being a leftist or what his beliefs are

I claimed something as fact, posted a video as 'proof'
then told him in so many words, don't say shit if you don't know what ur talking about...
he used the very video I posted along with the corresponding transcript to point out
I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I WAS TALKING ABOUT

I will be the first to admit I have not been a fan of his
but apologizing wasn't an option for me, it was required of me

My being wrong has nothing to do with whether I care for his POV/beliefs

I spend too much of my personal time seeking the truth and educating myself
to not apologize to someone who uses the truth to educate me...regardless

So, yes, I was wrong for 'calling' him an idiot, regardless of what you think
and frankly, I find your argument/reasoning/reply idiotic

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

then told him in so many words, don't say shit if you don't know what ur talking about...
he used the very video I posted along with the corresponding transcript to point out

He's an idiot because he's a leftist that's all it takes because you can't support the idiocy they push as fact without being an idiot.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

:cuckoo:

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

Snowflake your agreement is not needed for what I said to be true you're an idiot basically for what you stand for being a leftist.
As I said even a broken clock will be right twice a day still it's a worthless broken clock just like leftists are.

Rittenhouse is now a public figure. There is also no gag order. They have no case.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

Snowflake your agreement is not needed for what I said to be true you're an idiot basically for what you stand for being a leftist.
As I said even a broken clock will be right twice a day still it's a worthless broken clock just like leftists are.

Dumbfuck, you offered no argument with which to agree or disagree. All you did was spit out rightarded bumper sticker platitudes. Face it, echoing rightardisms is really all you're capable of.

Here, watch this... put your brain to a test.... explain how pointing out someone is in a militia, when their own defense is they're in a militia, is defamation...?

using the graphic I used in that exchange with @Faun

He's an idiot because he's a leftist that's all it takes because you can't support the idiocy they push as fact without being an idiot.
You're an idiot simply because you believe
you're exempt from being an idiot because you are not a leftist

Furthermore, what I consider is the right thing to do and acting on that by apologizing
IS NOT contingent upon what you think or whether it meets your approval

Our exchange had absolutely NOTHING to do with differing viewpoints
I stated Wallace brought up Proud Boys and told him in so many words...
Don't post shit if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

It wasn't Wallace that brought up Proud Boys, it was Biden
which he absolutely proved with the very video I used to 'show him'

I was wrong, he was right, i apologized, he accepted my apology
If you have a problem with that, too damn bad... I couldn't care any less

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

1601609191926-gif.395890

Dumbfuck, you offered no argument with which to agree or disagree. All you did was spit out rightarded bumper sticker platitudes. Face it, echoing rightardisms is really all you're capable of.

Here, watch this... put your brain to a test.... explain how pointing out someone is in a militia, when their own defense is they're in a militia, is defamation...?

Faun: Here, watch this... put your brain to a test.... explain how pointing out someone is in a militia, when their own defense is they're in a militia, is defamation...?

PussyBitch: <crickets>

As expected, you failed the test to demonstrate creative and critical thinking, PussyBitch.

Forum List

Back