Granny Clinton

She's the one having troubles with the youth vote. Wasn't that who carried Baracky in 2008?

Isn't Hillary the one who comes out and flaps her gums on different subjects and gets things all twisted up and has to come back and explain it all over again ?

That's senility.

"Having troubles with the youth vote"?

Who says she's even running for anything?

What carried Baracky in 2008 was George Bush. By then anyone associated with him could have been defeated by a turnip. Add Sarah Palin to that mix and you ensure it beyond reach.

Not in the primary where her own kind tossed her under the bus.
Running? I saw State is refusing to release anything regarding Hillary's tenure there.....word is her staff is frantically looking for evidence she actually accomplished something while SOS.

Look, I know USMess has hit a new low with you but ... "word is ..."??

Post a link or admit you're lying.

:link:

She's the one having troubles with the youth vote. Wasn't that who carried Baracky in 2008?

Isn't Hillary the one who comes out and flaps her gums on different subjects and gets things all twisted up and has to come back and explain it all over again ?

That's senility.

What carried Baracky in 2008 was George Bush. By then anyone associated with him could have been defeated by a turnip. Add Sarah Palin to that mix and you ensure it beyond reach.

Running? I saw State is refusing to release anything regarding Hillary's tenure there.....word is her staff is frantically looking for evidence she actually accomplished something while SOS.

Look, I know USMess has hit a new low with you but ... "word is ..."??

Post a link or admit you're lying.

:link:

Word is........

“The State Department has failed to turn over government documents covering Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state that the Associated Press and others requested under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act ahead of her presumptive presidential campaign. They include one request AP made four years ago and others pending for more than one year.”

Bloomberg News last year asked for the travel expenses for the heads of 57 major departments in fiscal 2011, a test of President Obama’s pledge to run the most open government in history.

“The State Department is one of five Cabinet offices that have yet to fully comply with requests under the Freedom of Information Act to disclose the details and expenses of official travel more than a year after they were filed.”

Hillary is the one who is uncool.....brings nothing to the table, pathological liar and fraud. The left swoons over this idiot.
She could give a damn about the country, only interested in a history book.

That's senility.

"Her own kind"? What the fuck does that mean?

Yes, running. There's no evidence she's "running" for anything. I don't care what "word is".
I don't believe she will be running in '16. I've said that all along. If she does then you can spread the word on her out-of-date automotive skills to an America that holds deep concerns about that. Rotsa ruck.

You mean besides surrendering the Benghazi Consulate to Jihadists and getting 4 Americans murdered?

Hillary is the one who is uncool.....brings nothing to the table, pathological liar and fraud. The left swoons over this idiot.

I absolutely respect your right to say these ridiculous things, which says a lot more good things about me than about RWNJs to tend toward fascism, like you.

I absolutely respect your right to say these ridiculous things, which says a lot more good things about me than about RWNJs to tend toward fascism, like you.

You are closer to fascism than I will ever be my man.

Ever think about coming down from the clouds?

If you think that a clown like you is gonna get a rise out of any Liberals on this board with your retardation exhibitions, you're wrong.
4i6Ckte.gif

Hillary is younger than Reagan or McCain.

If you think that a clown like you is gonna get a rise out of any Liberals on this board with your retardation exhibitions, you're wrong.
4i6Ckte.gif

Just did sweetie.....you replied.
obamadance.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

obamadance.gif
Yeah - I replied that you're a clown.

Hillary is going to be POTUS for 8 years.

4i6Ckte.gif

obamadance.gif

She'll be like 104 is she reelected...not happening

4i6Ckte.gif

obamadance.gif

Wanna clown around?

Hillary is going to be cut with medical issues.

4i6Ckte.gif

obamadance.gif

She'll still be younger than Reagan whether Year 1 or Year 8.

And she won't lose her marbles.

4i6Ckte.gif

obamadance.gif

She'll still be younger than Reagan whether Year 1 or Year 8.

And she won't lose her marbles.

Best pick a good Veep....shes has internal cranial issues.

She's the one having troubles with the youth vote. Wasn't that who carried Baracky in 2008? Isn't Hillary the one who comes out and flaps her gums on different subjects and gets things all twisted up and has to come back and explain it all over again ? That's senility.
Senility never stopped the right from electing Reagan, TWICE. The second time it was totally obvious his best days were behind him. Hillary will be the same age as Reagan was in 2016 and women age better.

Forum List

Back