Grammys performers honor criminals and thugs

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Well...seems all the rich Hollywood performers included some "Hands Up" bullshit into last nights show. Honoring thugs and criminals. Nice.

They liberals and racist blacks are/were PISSED that a white guy...Sam Smith...racked up all the major awards. And another white guy Beck beat out Beyonce. And a white female rapper almost beat em out too.

Now they're claiming "cultural ownership"....saying rap and pop and r&b are owned by minorities and therefore. ..whites shouldnt win.

There really isn't anything that is too low for them. They are so wealthy that they have no real connection to reality - what do you really expect?

They liberals and racist blacks are/were PISSED that a white guy...Sam Smith...racked up all the major awards. And another white guy Beck beat out Beyonce. And a white female rapper almost beat em out too.

Now they're claiming "cultural ownership"....saying rap and pop and r&b are owned by minorities and therefore. ..whites shouldnt win.
Cultural ownership. What the F is cultural ownership? Is that like not allowing black people to sing country and western?

They should drop these singers into the shithole ghettos of Chicago or LA with all their money and jewelry in a bag....with no protection. ..and see how quick they call for cops to help them.

May I ask who said what, exactly?

Um...half the performances were tributes to "Hands up dont shoot"

Um...half the performances were tributes to "Hands up dont shoot"
How does that translate to "Rap, hip-hop and R&B should keep whitey out"?
I'm not getting it. Sorry

New Topics

Forum List

Back