Graham has McCabe sweating bullets under oath today.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This weasel Andrew McCabe who now works for CNN,
mail3.gif
, is squirming his way through this interview wishing he could throw someone under the bus he's already under.

This is a complete lie. The clowns on the Republican side repeatedly ask McCabe about documents that he isn't being allowed to view...by Republican Senators.

Hawley: Tell us about this text message you sent over 4 years ago.
McCabe: what text message? I asked for all relevant documents to prepare for this hearing and you refused. I cannot give you an answer under oath when I don't know what you are referring to.

And so it has gone for the entire hearing. It's a clown show.

This weasel Andrew McCabe who now works for CNN,View attachment 414275, is squirming his way through this interview wishing he could throw someone under the bus he's already under.

This lying SACK OF SHIT who was the deputy director of the FBI never even read a CIA bulletin that a candidate for POTUS was trying to illegally create a link between Trump to Russia to deflect public attention from her crimes?

I'D PAY GOOD MONEY to get this motherf*@ker and lock him in a room with Trump for 15 minutes, and DON'T OPEN THE DOOR NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR!

Then throw Hillary in there after him.

1605127856107.png

tRUMP would get his fat out of shape ass kicked by both of them.

This weasel Andrew McCabe who now works for CNN,View attachment 414275, is squirming his way through this interview wishing he could throw someone under the bus he's already under.

This lying SACK OF SHIT who was the deputy director of the FBI never even read a CIA bulletin that a candidate for POTUS was trying to illegally create a link between Trump to Russia to deflect public attention from her crimes?

I'D PAY GOOD MONEY to get this motherf*@ker and lock him in a room with Trump for 15 minutes, and DON'T OPEN THE DOOR NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR!

Then throw Hillary in there after him.

Attachments

• 1605127766281.png
    1605127766281.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 1605127800893.png
    1605127800893.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 10

Forum List

Back