Graham Endorses Lara Trump

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
For a North Carolina Senate seat. Isn't that Mark Meadows old seat and is he running again?
I think Graham outed Meadows.

Lyndsey Graham says Lara Trump is the GOP future. Strange how that rings a bell.
What's with this outing the smart ones in the GOP?

"My friend Richard Burr just made Lara Trump almost the certain nominee for the Senate seat in North Carolina to replace him if she runs,” Graham said, before endorsing her potential candidacy and calling her the “future of the Republican Party.”

Next you will hear Donny Jr. will run in Idaho or Montana. Lara Trump should actually move and live in NC.

For a North Carolina Senate seat. Isn't that Mark Meadows old seat and is he running again?

Lyndsey Graham says Lara Trump is the GOP future. Strange how that rings a bell.

"My friend Richard Burr just made Lara Trump almost the certain nominee for the Senate seat in North Carolina to replace him if she runs,” Graham said, before endorsing her potential candidacy and calling her the “future of the Republican Party.”

Mark Meadows was a Rep, here in District 11. That seat is currently held by a child, named Madison Cawthorn. He's a deeply ingrained Rumpster and a Nazi. He also spoke at the Insurrection kickoff.

Burr on the other hand is the senior Senator and retiring in 2022. I thought the Rump person was running for a Congressional district, but maybe it would be the Senate :dunno:

I heard today that the state Republican Party was voting on whether to CENSURE Burr for daring to vote his conscience rather than fall into lockstep like a good robot. Nebraska and AridZona have pulled the same boner.

What do you mean?

Lyndsey outdoes his own stupidity every time he opens his gob. The future of the Republican Party is Liz Cheney. And he ain't in it.

Next you will hear Donny Jr. will run in Idaho or Montana. Lara Trump should actually move and live in NC.

Hey, Josh Hawley doesn't live in Missouri, so it's a thing for the corrupt.

Not sure where she lives now but this Lara is from Wilmington NC. It's out by the ocean. Unfortunately not IN the ocean.

Mark Meadows was a Rep, here in District 11. That seat is currently held by a child, named Madison Cawthorn. He's a deeply ingrained Rumpster and a Nazi. He also spoke at the Insurrection kickoff.

Burr on the other hand is the senior Senator and retiring in 2022. I thought the Rump person was running for a Congressional district, but maybe it would be the Senate :dunno:

I heard today that the state Republican Party was voting on whether to CENSURE Burr for daring to vote his conscience rather than fall into lockstep like a good robot. Nebraska and AridZona have pulled the same boner.
It's that cancel culture thing in it's own party kind of thing.
Anyways, I doubt Meadows has much popularity. Those KOOK's in the WH didn't care much for him as CoS.

Hey, Josh Hawley doesn't live in Missouri, so it's a thing for the corrupt.

Not sure where she lives now but this Lara is from Wilmington NC. It's out by the ocean. Unfortunately not IN the ocean.
We get RWingers flocking to CA for Congressional seats.

When Graham Cracker finally disappears up Rumps ass does that mean the Rump get's his position in the Senate?

This is the interview, where at the end, Lissy The Sissy Graham calls Lara Trump "the future of the GOP"

DJT, is an idiot, and a con man, but a great con man he is, to the RWI.
Look at all the RWI posters here.

To even suggest that ANY future trump is a viable option for POTUS is absolutely embarrassing.
It really is.

The CULT is dying, just not totally dead yet. BUT, there is no hope, just like the chicken.
Not dead yet, the chicken runs around the yard, it appears to be alive, but it really is dying, in FACT, is dead.

The trump family political future just got decapitated, they are dead, still running around with their head cut off, but essentially DEAD.

Now, go away.

Forum List

Back