'Gracious' Hillary Supporters Burn Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill New President

The end of the Social Justice Snowflake Racist BLM era cannot come too soon pour moi.

Just sayin'.

Aw shucks. The Libs are all pissed because they have to eat crow. Without ketchup or mustard.

That's silly..

Everyone knows you put horseradish on crow

gotta recipe? It seems to me that CROW would be
an unpleasant and very dry meat----<<<<intuition

From what I've heard, it doesn't go down very easily

and ON TOP OF THAT----you want horseradish?

No sense making it easier on them

All the while these same LibTurds are demanding we be humble in victory.

Fvck em! I won't be humble.
I am not a liberal and I am asking Republicans to be magnanimous because

1) it is better for them.

2) but most of all it is better for the whole country.

Can we start to put America first now for real?

Hillary Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Trump After Losing Election

"Rioting hit the streets of Portland and Oakland as Hillary Clinton supporters reacted badly to Donald Trump’s election victory, while death threats against the new president-elect flooded social media.

Windows were broken and cars were set on fire in Oakland as irate protesters lit flares and blocked freeways.

The irony of the riots is that many pro-Clinton media outlets previously circulated the talking point that Trump supporters would be likely to stage violent unrest after they lost the election.

Twitter was also
inundated with death threats, with leftists either hoping for or personally expressing their willingness to carry out Trump’s assassination."

PRIOR to yesterday's election, through their own leaked personal e-mails, the DNC was exposed as a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites....yet libs declared it was Conservatives who were all those things.

PRIOR to the election, it was exposed that the Hillary Campaign and even President Obama was involved with coordinating and paying Hillary Supporting groups and people to engage in violence against Americans - Trump supporters. The GOP HQ in NC was firebombed, several more across the country were robbed and vandalized, Trump supporters at rallies were beaten, bloodied, and hospitalized...yet libs declared it was Conservatives who were all those things.

PRIOR to the election, the terrorist racist hate group BLM declared if Trump won the election they would try to overthrow the government....yet libs declared it was Conservatives who were all those things.

NOW, after the election - in reaction to Hillary's loss, Liberals are reported having rioted, burned the American flag, and have even made countless death threats and calls for the assassination of the new President-elect.

:clap: Way to stay 'classy', Liberals! :clap:

One thing this election has done is to expose the DNC and many of it's supporters for what they really are!

Well, at a minimum, these people are extremely stupid. Too stupid to ever realize it.

And it was their "heroes" who have run this nation into the ground. So what in the heck do they want, more failure?

I think they are looking for DIVERSION AND FUN-------fret not-----the thankgiving football games will occupy their minds very soon

Burning the US flag, rioting, and calling for the assassination of the new President-Elect is Liberals' idea of 'diversion' and 'fun'....got it.

Hillary Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Trump After Losing Election

"Rioting hit the streets of Portland and Oakland as Hillary Clinton supporters reacted badly to Donald Trump’s election victory, while death threats against the new president-elect flooded social media.

Windows were broken and cars were set on fire in Oakland as irate protesters lit flares and blocked freeways.

The irony of the riots is that many pro-Clinton media outlets previously circulated the talking point that Trump supporters would be likely to stage violent unrest after they lost the election.

Twitter was also
inundated with death threats, with leftists either hoping for or personally expressing their willingness to carry out Trump’s assassination."

PRIOR to yesterday's election, through their own leaked personal e-mails, the DNC was exposed as a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites....yet libs declared it was Conservatives who were all those things.

PRIOR to the election, it was exposed that the Hillary Campaign and even President Obama was involved with coordinating and paying Hillary Supporting groups and people to engage in violence against Americans - Trump supporters. The GOP HQ in NC was firebombed, several more across the country were robbed and vandalized, Trump supporters at rallies were beaten, bloodied, and hospitalized...yet libs declared it was Conservatives who were all those things.

PRIOR to the election, the terrorist racist hate group BLM declared if Trump won the election they would try to overthrow the government....yet libs declared it was Conservatives who were all those things.

NOW, after the election - in reaction to Hillary's loss, Liberals are reported having rioted, burned the American flag, and have even made countless death threats and calls for the assassination of the new President-elect.

One thing this election has done is to expose the DNC and many of it's supporters for what they really are!

Well, at a minimum, these people are extremely stupid. Too stupid to ever realize it.

And it was their "heroes" who have run this nation into the ground. So what in the heck do they want, more failure?
They want their open borders, and sanctuary cities, and EBT cards, and obama phones, and for men to pee in girls bathrooms, and faggots to flame away in the military, and more taxes, and bigger government, and all the guns gone, and on and on with their perverted America hating agenda, but above all, they wanted the Christian conservative right to be BANNISHED. I guess they found out how the vast majority of Americans feel about all that yesterday, and they're not all that cocky today, because they were all REJECTED in an EPIC, HISTORIC MANNER.

I just have one thing to say to the shit stain progs this morning... BLOW ME.

Aw shucks. The Libs are all pissed because they have to eat crow. Without ketchup or mustard.

That's silly..

speaking of which-------did you stay up last nite?-----
I have my TV at the foot of the bed-------wh

Twitter was also

I think they are looking for DIVERSION AND FUN-------fret not-----the thankgiving football games will occupy their minds very soon

Burning the US flag, rioting, and calling for the assassination of the new President-Elect is Liberals' idea of 'diversion' and 'fun'....got it.

Twitter was also

you are generalizing------my grandmother was a democrat.

Twitter was also

They want their open borders, and sanctuary cities, and EBT cards, and obama phones, and for men to pee in girls bathrooms, and faggots to flame away in the military, and more taxes, and bigger government, and all the guns gone, and on and on with their perverted America hating agenda, but above all, they wanted the Christian conservative right to be BANNISHED. I guess they found out how the vast majority of Americans feel about all that yesterday, and they're not all that cocky today, because they were all REJECTED in an EPIC, HISTORIC MANNER.

I just have one thing to say to the shit stain progs this morning... BLOW ME.
^This^

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That's silly..

speaking of which-------did you stay up last nite?-----
I have my TV at the foot of the bed-------wh

Twitter was also

Twitter was also

you are generalizing------my grandmother was a democrat.

Was asleep by 11.

Went to a 7 pm movie, checked in to see what was happening here, went to bed

A whole lot of liberals acting like petulant children today, just like all the days that preceded it.

:rimshot:

This just proves most liberals are ignorant and poorly educated.... Proof positive liberals shouldn't be running our schools. Time to take them back.

Forum List

Back