Gowdy: Witnesses are telling us of a stand-down order during Benghazi attack

The CIA Annex Security Team Leader took the call for help from the RSO at the diplomatic mission on his cell phone. He ordered his second and four contractors to get their kits and prepare two vehicles. He then informed the Chief of Base. The COB and the team leader then proceeded to request a drone, gather intelligence on the number and weapons of the attackers, asses the situation, formulate a plan for the rescue team (taking into consideration the possibility of an ambush) and contact the local militia for assistance particularity in the form of heavy caliber machine guns). When it appeared that the local militia could not provide heavy caliber machine guns, the team leader went to the vehicles, entered the command seat in the lead vehicle and the team departed the Annex twenty one minutes after the team leader took the call for help from the RSO at the diplomatic mission.

He has to go along with the story given him.
I believe the 4 contractors, who begin to leave of their own volition, and the team leader followed their lead. The contractors previously services: Dave Benton, former Marine sergeant and swat team officer.
Mark (Oz) Geist spent 12 years in the Marine Corps; Kris (Tanto) Paronto was a member of the Army's 75h Regiment; Jack Sila was a former Navy Seal; John (Tig) Tiegen was a former Maine sergeant; and Tyrone (Rone) Woods was a former Navy Seal. These men knew what they were doing.
There are only three contractors lying about what happened. There were six members of the CIA rescue team. One was killed. The team leader and his second in command say there was no stand down order. So do other security officers who where in the Annex. The Chief of Base and his second say there was no stand down order. The HSPCI found that recordings from the CCTV system in the annex support those who say there was no stand down order.

"Bob" was given a special medal (in secret) for his roll.
Think about it.
Hillary Clinton said the family of the four dead Americans were lying when they said she told them their deaths were because of a video.
Who's lying?
A medal for a roll? What a deal.
homemade_dinner_rolls1.jpg

What would you know about the men and women who serve this country. You're a waiter, yes?
I was never dumb enough to be cannon fodder, nor buy the lie that you are protecting the US by killing Sand ******* on the other side of the damn planet. Instead I built their large, expensive, and very secret toys. That paid far better and all I had to do was agree to lie about it, mostly, for the rest of my life.

Think about it.
Hillary Clinton said the family of the four dead Americans were lying when they said she told them their deaths were because of a video.
Who's lying?

if it was secret how do you know it happened?

He has to go along with the story given him.
I believe the 4 contractors, who begin to leave of their own volition, and the team leader followed their lead. The contractors previously services: Dave Benton, former Marine sergeant and swat team officer.
Mark (Oz) Geist spent 12 years in the Marine Corps; Kris (Tanto) Paronto was a member of the Army's 75h Regiment; Jack Sila was a former Navy Seal; John (Tig) Tiegen was a former Maine sergeant; and Tyrone (Rone) Woods was a former Navy Seal. These men knew what they were doing.
There are only three contractors lying about what happened. There were six members of the CIA rescue team. One was killed. The team leader and his second in command say there was no stand down order. So do other security officers who where in the Annex. The Chief of Base and his second say there was no stand down order. The HSPCI found that recordings from the CCTV system in the annex support those who say there was no stand down order.

Think about it.
Who's lying?
A medal for a roll? What a deal.
homemade_dinner_rolls1.jpg

What would you know about the men and women who serve this country. You're a waiter, yes?
I was never dumb enough to be cannon fodder, nor buy the lie that you are protecting the US by killing Sand ******* on the other side of the damn planet. Instead I built their large, expensive, and very secret toys. That paid far better and all I had to do was agree to lie about it, mostly, for the rest of my life.

Uh huh

Think about it.
Who's lying?

Exclusive: CIA Honored Benghazi Chief in Secret Ceremony ...
Great, fine, wonderful, so who is at fault here, Obama? God? Mickey Mouse?

Think about it.
Who's lying?

Bob gets a medal and four dead men got buried??

Who the hell is this Bob guy? And why is his medal ceremony in secret??? And what the hell did he do to deserve any medal???

If anyone should have gotten a medal its the guys who responded. Not unknown Bob.

Woods and Doherty were two of those that responded and two of the four dead. Anyone see where either of them got a medal??

Think about it.
Who's lying?

Is that difficult?

Think about it.
Who's lying?

Who the hell is this Bob guy? And why is his medal ceremony in secret??? And what the hell did he do to deserve any medal???

If anyone should have gotten a medal its the guys who responded. Not unknown Bob.

Woods and Doherty were two of those that responded and two of the four dead. Anyone see where either of them got a medal??

You catch on very quickly.

I think we need 9 more investigations....let the RW start a PAC to pay for them instead of stiffing the American Public.

Read the book.

Read the book/see the movie that both were written for profit.
However, 9 of the top military personnel who oversaw Benghazi/Libya, testified in front of the Armed Services Committee, under oath with supporting evidence. Below is a link to the transcripts, plus other corresponding evidence which lead Chairman McKeon to conclude there was not stand-down ordered.
I bet I have posted this link with all the conclusive evidence 2-3 dozens times. But the mouth-breathers refuse to believe the strongest conclusive evidence.
I doubt any of our residence tin-hat-wearers would ever take the time or use the effort to read all the evidence that this link provides. It's much easier and convenient for them to just believe their favorite hyper-partisan opinioned blog.
The link:
Committee Oversight of Benghazi Attack - Committee Actions - Armed Services Republicans

Do you know what cover-up means?

Think about it.
Who's lying?

Is that difficult?
Do tell?

Think about it.
Who's lying?

Hired guns don't get recognized.

I think we need 9 more investigations....let the RW start a PAC to pay for them instead of stiffing the American Public.

Read the book.

Read the book/see the movie that both were written for profit.
However, 9 of the top military personnel who oversaw Benghazi/Libya, testified in front of the Armed Services Committee, under oath with supporting evidence. Below is a link to the transcripts, plus other corresponding evidence which lead Chairman McKeon to conclude there was not stand-down ordered.
I bet I have posted this link with all the conclusive evidence 2-3 dozens times. But the mouth-breathers refuse to believe the strongest conclusive evidence.
I doubt any of our residence tin-hat-wearers would ever take the time or use the effort to read all the evidence that this link provides. It's much easier and convenient for them to just believe their favorite hyper-partisan opinioned blog.
The link:
Committee Oversight of Benghazi Attack - Committee Actions - Armed Services Republicans

Do you know what cover-up means?

So the GOP witch hunts and the Republicans who have participated in the witch hunts are part of a cover up? :disbelief:

Think about it.
Who's lying?

To bad because those hired guns were there when it happened and were part of it.

Hired guns my ass.

Think about it.
Who's lying?

To bad because those hired guns were there when it happened and were part of it.

Hired guns my ass.
Paid to die, or never be spoken off. That is the job, look it up.

"a number of witnesses had confirmed a stand-down order was given to military assets in proximity to Benghazi the night of the 2012 terror attack, while others said no one issued such an order."

Which is it?

I believe those who got the order to stand down told the truth....
Whoever gave that order is denying it.

I'm gonna believe those serving on the ground before any of the higher ups...

Mercs are hired guns, yes.

That does not mean they are lying, only not in possession of all the facts.

Mercs are hired guns, yes.

That does not mean they are lying, only not in possession of all the facts.
for me it shows there's not much they aren't willing to do for a paycheck.

and hey, all we have to do to get their full story is buy their book. and see their movie - neither of which happens unless they were told to 'stand down'

Forum List

Back