Governor Palin Pens Energy Op-Ed for Texas Tribune (Shear Brilliance)

Nobody can disagree with what she has to say here, not even a liberal. Once again, Governor Palin's keen insight on the oil and gas industry shines.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Why drill baby drill was right
you are to easily led steve.....
Where is she wrong with what she had to say?
talk is cheap.....and she is cheap.....

I bailed out after the first paragraph. Three sentences and this pandering tool gave me a headache.

Beautiful Lone Star state. Unsung heroes. Industrious men and women.

Then.. abandon your original narrative to spout partisan politics for the rest of the article.

Not one person liberal can validate her stance.

Hey, illiterate racist. The word would be invalidate. And I did invalidate it. We've had 6 years of a DEMOCRATIC president and all of this boom in the domestic energy sector occurred on HIS watch.

We didn't need to elect GOP nuts like McCain or Romney, with nuttier tagalongs like Palin, in order to get to where we are in domestic energy.

Read this as soon as you can get it.

Steve LeVine Books Home

Learn how the US government is funding the race for the future of energy production....just as it has funded the past. The private sector doesn't lead when it comes to this shit....it partners up.....with our tax dollars.

Hey, illiterate racist. The word would be invalidate. And I did invalidate it. We've had 6 years of a DEMOCRATIC president and all of this boom in the domestic energy sector occurred on HIS watch.

We didn't need to elect GOP nuts like McCain or Romney, with nuttier tagalongs like Palin, in order to get to where we are in domestic energy.
Bush set the wheels in motion for the boom in the domestic sector. Obama has hurt drilling, especially up in ANWR.

Bush set the wheels in motion for the boom in the domestic sector. Obama has hurt drilling, especially up in ANWR.

So now you're disagreeing with Palin who's praising the boom.

lol

Forum List

Back