Governor Kristi Noem Goes to War with Jan 6 Committee.

Yup. Democrats also spent years claiming they needed Trump's tax returns, even though Trump had no legal responsibility to release the returns. So, what happens to Trump's tax returns, which should not have been even released to the House and then the House should have kept them private? They actually vote to make Trump's tax returns public, even though the law states that people have the right to keep their tax returns private. And, what has happened after every single investigation Democrats have done on Trump? Things were leaked to the press.
Democrats politicize everything.

No doubt we'll learn shortly after we learn who the Supreme Court leaker was. Liberal government is apparently both inept and above the law. This country is doomed.
Exactly. That story has sure been ignored, huh. The only thing these asswipes want to talk about is Jan 6th. If it hurts them politically they bury it.

No, you are correct, it is someone on the Jan. 6 committee, or a staffer, that either did this on purpose, or did not give a shit enough about these folks privacy, to make sure to dot their "i's," and cross their "t's." If it had been political allies, I am positive this mistake would not have been made. They clearly just did not care about these folks. We see how folks snipe at eachother on this board. . . they wouldn't give a crap about the other side's cyber security, unless there were real consequences if they screwed up.

View attachment 745800

That the opposition folks were responsible for this, should probably all have it marked on their permanent record that they did this, if they are still serving in the bureaucracy in D.C., they should immediately be fired, and probably put on criminal probation, and, if there is any data breach or criminal use of this data, the person that did it, should probably be fined, for each incident that occurs here after.

At the point they can no longer pay the fine, they should have to serve time, IMO.

It will be the only way to prevent the competing partisan and corporate factions from committing obvious cyber crimes on each other, for political and economic gain.
Given the gross dishonesty of the Jan 6 Commission, I would have taken the 'inadvertently' out of the Fox News story. I wouldn't have said it was on purpose without proof of that. But I sure wouldn't say it was an accident without proof of that either.

Given the gross dishonesty of the Jan 6 Commission, I would have taken the 'inadvertently' out of the Fox News story. I wouldn't have said it was on purpose without proof of that. But I sure wouldn't say it was an accident without proof of that either.
There really should be a serious investigation into the investigation, that is fo' sho.

The Washington post article I read said the white house visitor logs were subpoenaed from the National Archives,

The National Archives responded that they could release the visitor logs, but had to redact personal information on the logs,

The committee staff lawyers said redacted visitor logs were fine.

How the committee staff got the visitor logs without any redactions, when they were not suppose to get them unredacted by the Archives needs addressing/investigating!

Also... the redaction team, which are special workers whose job is to redact personal and classified information from govt public release, needs their asses handed to them, for missing this stuff that got wrongfully released

Disagree. Which party politicize schools, entertainment, sports, even the damn weather.
Both parties want to take over the schools, etc. Yes, I admit, the left have been much more effective at all of those you mentioned. I'm not against fixing that but, unfortunately, the right will probably go too far in doing so, dictating what and what is not taught in schools, etc.

I asked the wife and she said when she handled SS numbers (FEMA finance) she was told that she could face CRIMINAL penalties for misuse and had to sign off on the fact.

Are congress-critters or their staff above that same standard?

Only the ones with D beside their name.

yea, sure. IF it really did happen is that worse than trying to overthrow the government?
An elected official with access to that information should not be compared to a bunch of rioters.

Something you just did.

I dunno, but who ever did it should be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Can you say the same for the guy who incited the attempt to overthrow the government?

Scaffold guy or Ray Epps?

Both parties want to take over the schools, etc. Yes, I admit, the left have been much more effective at all of those you mentioned. I'm not against fixing that but, unfortunately, the right will probably go too far in doing so, dictating what and what is not taught in schools, etc.
How about going back to the basics that worked for 200 years before the new age Marxist trash took over.

Forum List

Back