Governor Issues Thousands of Pardons

If they are legalizing it then it's the right thing to do.

So much for all the time law enforcement and prosecutors spent putting criminals behind bars.

< Illinois Governor Issues Thousands of Pardons for Marijuana Offenses >

Pardonpalooza - Illinois Governor Issues Thousands of Pardons for Marijuana Offenses on Eve of Legalization
Gotta go along with the gov. on this one partner...I want trump to pardon every single person [in jail or not] for every single offense a liberal has accused them of starting with Manafort...I hope it runs into the millions, I hope it spins the Illinois governors head.

So much for all the time law enforcement and prosecutors spent putting criminals behind bars.

Pardonpalooza - Illinois Governor Issues Thousands of Pardons for Marijuana Offenses on Eve of Legalization
I have no issue with this...if the state is legalizing pot...then there is no crime..IMO. Let them out and make room for the real criminals...which in Illinois can sometimes be the Gov. LOL!

Gotta go along with the gov. on this one partner...I want trump to pardon every single person [in jail or not] for every single offense a liberal has accused them of starting with Manafort...I hope it runs into the millions, I hope it spins the Illinois governors head.

Wow. Pardon pedos and rapists and all those nice folks. Doesn't matter if they're guilty and unrepentant.

I have no issue with this...if the state is legalizing pot...then there is no crime..IMO. Let them out and make room for the real criminals...which in Illinois can sometimes be the Gov. LOL!
Can fill those empty jail cells with the scum in DC now, led by trump

Good.

Nobody should be in jail for pot.

Biggest waste of fucking money.

I have to agree with you that's just retarded. If they are going to arrest people for pot they have to arrest people for tobacco and alcohol which by the way kills thousands of people each year.

Oh come on...encouraging our youth to use drugs is a good thing...no?

Not even satirically.

Anything that alters mental capacity, limits decision making capabilities or promotes a physical or mental state where one has limited ability to control oneself is inappropriate, immoral and should be avoided at all costs.

I don’t agree with the legalization so I can’t agree with the pardons.

No worse than encouraging our youth to use alcohol.

Exactly...and those fucked in the head believe that since alcohol is legal we should encourage our youth to use a variety of shit that fucks them up...I say fuck it, let’s encourage cocaine and heroin usage as well.
I mean, we legalized alcohol so we are obligated to legalize it all...right?

Not even satirically.

Anything that alters mental capacity, limits decision making capabilities or promotes a physical or mental state where one has limited ability to control oneself is inappropriate, immoral and should be avoided at all costs.

But but but...LefTarded fools tell us that only doctors and lawyers are stoners...no?

Forum List

Back