Governor Gregg Abott: China is trying to kill us all, Biden has never once mentioned fentanyl, he does not care, never discussed border issue with me

Some people apparently don't care about American lives being lost via drug use. TV ads saying "just say no" are not enough. Put military snipers on the border to stop the invasion and we solve the problem of American lives being lost.

Some people apparently don't care about American lives being lost via drug use. TV ads saying "just say no" are not enough. Put military snipers on the border to stop the invasion and we solve the problem of American lives being lost.
I think the snipers need to do it here first and wipe those responsible the fuck out

Fentanyl kills more Americans than Covid 19, suicides and car accidents.

Very sad and tragic situation. It must stop :confused:

I harbor not a doubt that Biden, along with many other politicians are getting paid to protect all incoming drug shipments, from China, and of course the cartels, not a single doubt about it! The southern border as is, is treason, its treason, and yet the people most vulnerable to the drugs, and most impacted by Biden & co. treason, are virtually all democrats! Black, Hispanic, and other minority communities, are the bullseye for these imported narcotics. They are not even smuggled in anymore, as there is no longer ANY enforcement along that border of consequence, and those communities most devastated by the scourge of fentanyl vote in almost perfect lockstep with the criminals who are actively fattening themselves up off of their dead, is it not fucking diabolical?

I harbor not a doubt that Biden, along with many other politicians are getting paid to protect all incoming drug shipments, from China, and of course the cartels, not a single doubt about it! The southern border as is, is treason, its treason, and yet the people most vulnerable to the drugs, and most impacted by Biden & co. treason, are virtually all democrats! Black, Hispanic, and other minority communities, are the bullseye for these imported narcotics. They are not even smuggled in anymore, as there is no longer ANY enforcement along that border of consequence, and those communities most devastated by the scourge of fentanyl vote in almost perfect lockstep with the criminals who are actively fattening themselves up off of their dead, is it not fucking diabolical?
HUNTER DOES NEED HIS SUPPLIER.

Sigh...another one positioning for a run for President. Hate to break it to Greg...he ain't got a snowball's chance in hell.
And where was Greg's righteous outrage while he was snuggling up to drug manufacturers who had a hand in the opioid crisis. You know what Greg?...just close it. :)

Its about personal responsibility. I say legalize it all. Bits all on the individual.

Forum List

Back