Governor DeSantis, are you a fiscal conservative?

That image is shopped. This is the actual image.

rondesantisboots.jpg
Gee, you're really quick! :lol:

Can Trump say he vetoed spending? Nope. He only vetoed one spending bill in 4 years and said the bill didn't spend enough.

'Just the way it goes': DeSantis axes $3B from Legislature's budget in front of Republican leaders 06/02/2022​

Gov. DeSantis signs record $101.5 billion budget, vetoes $1.5 billion June 2, 2021

Throw in the fact that the spending is staying in the state. Unlike Trump who signed off on trillions that left the USA, never to return again. Like paying for gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan. And some huge border fence in the middle east.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Can Trump say he vetoed spending? Nope. He only vetoed one spending bill in 4 years and said the bill didn't spend enough.

'Just the way it goes': DeSantis axes $3B from Legislature's budget in front of Republican leaders 06/02/2022​

Gov. DeSantis signs record $101.5 billion budget, vetoes $1.5 billion June 2, 2021

Throw in the fact that the spending is staying in the state. Unlike Trump who signed off on trillions that left the USA, never to return again. Like paying for gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan. And some huge border fence in the middle east.

OK, for the first time since 1997, a REPUBLICAN has cut spending.

Congrats Ron DeSantis!!!!

As for McCarthy's first spending cut....

Well? We're waiting. Caddyshack | Waiting meme, Make me laugh, I laughed

Trump backed McCarthy. So then there's that.

Good point.

Trump also picked Chris Wray for FBI director...

Trump also now realizes Glen Youngkin is another example of Trump completely fucking up endorsements and hires...

Trump = does not understand Judaism at all

Good point.

Trump also picked Chris Wray for FBI director...

Trump also now realizes Glen Youngkin is another example of Trump completely fucking up endorsements and hires...

Trump = does not understand Judaism at all

Trumps hanging with Lindsey Graham these days. Graham and some other guy are running Trumps campaign in South Carolina.

Governor DeSantis, are you a fiscal conservative?​

Well I'm not sure but he beat the Democrats to the ground then kicked dirt in their faces while laughing. That's my kind of guy, we'll work on his conservative transformation later.

Question: Why do Dems invest so much time trying to drive wedges between the people and powerful Republican leaders who scare them?

Well I'm not sure but he beat the Democrats to the ground then kicked dirt in their faces while laughing. That's my kind of guy, we'll work on his conservative transformation later.

Surely you don't think that just beating the democrats is what makes someone a conservative. Do you?
What do you think makes someone a conservative?

There is no genocide and only constant attacks against Israel from Palestinian territory.

When 5 Isreali's die and they murder 200 Palestians, including the elderly and children in retaliation, that's genocide.

I see Netanyahu is taking over the courts and firing the judges. That's one way to beat the charges against him. Authoritatian dictatorship looms. Another dictators with nuclear weapons. What could possibly go wrong?

When 5 Isreali's die and they murder 200 Palestians, including the elderly and children in retaliation, that's genocide.

I see Netanyahu is taking over the courts and firing the judges. That's one way to beat the charges against him. Authoritatian dictatorship looms. Another dictators with nuclear weapons. What could possibly go wrong?

Forum List

Back