California Republicans flee to Texas and Florida in search of a dumber governor!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

CALIFORNIA (The Borowitz Report)—Despondent after yesterday’s recall election, millions of California Republicans are fleeing the state for Florida and Texas in search of dumber governors.​
The Republicans are choosing to leave their lives in California behind rather than put up with another year and a half of a governor who oppressively follows science.​
Harland Dorrinson, a real-estate agent in Orange County, said that he was leaving for a new life in Florida with little more than the Rolex on his arm.​
“I looked at myself in the mirror and asked, Can I really live under the tyranny of a governor who blindly adheres to verifiable reality?” he said. “I decided I’d be better off with Ron DeSantis.”​
Although he is excited about starting over in the Sunshine State, Dorrinson said that choosing between Florida and Texas was “one of the toughest decisions” of his life.​
“With Governor Abbott and Governor DeSantis, you really can’t go wrong,” he said. “Both of them oppose mask mandates. Both of them oppose vaccine mandates. But DeSantis has actually had his videos banned from YouTube for spreading covid misinformation. That was the tiebreaker for me.”​

Dumber than Newsome?

an impossible quest.

DeSantis won the tiebreaker. :cool-45:

2gxicg.jpg

:iyfyus.jpg:

CALIFORNIA (The Borowitz Report)—Despondent after yesterday’s recall election, millions of California Republicans are fleeing the state for Florida and Texas in search of dumber governors.​
The Republicans are choosing to leave their lives in California behind rather than put up with another year and a half of a governor who oppressively follows science.​
Harland Dorrinson, a real-estate agent in Orange County, said that he was leaving for a new life in Florida with little more than the Rolex on his arm.​
“I looked at myself in the mirror and asked, Can I really live under the tyranny of a governor who blindly adheres to verifiable reality?” he said. “I decided I’d be better off with Ron DeSantis.”​
Although he is excited about starting over in the Sunshine State, Dorrinson said that choosing between Florida and Texas was “one of the toughest decisions” of his life.​
“With Governor Abbott and Governor DeSantis, you really can’t go wrong,” he said. “Both of them oppose mask mandates. Both of them oppose vaccine mandates. But DeSantis has actually had his videos banned from YouTube for spreading covid misinformation. That was the tiebreaker for me.”​

“California Republicans flee to Texas and Florida in search of a dumber governor!”​

You mean one that allow wetbacks sancuary, one that FORCES its citizens to fund the anchor babies of wetbacks, one that FORCES its citizens to wait in line behind wetbacks getting free care at the ER while they pay inflated costs, one that allows wetbacks to infiltrate and destroy its public school system, one that allows wetbacks to run blacks out of their neighborhoods….that “dumber government“?

“California Republicans flee to Texas and Florida in search of a dumber governor!”​

You mean one that allow wetbacks sancuary, one that FORCES its citizens to fund the anchor babies of wetbacks, one that FORCES its citizens to wait in line behind wetbacks getting free care at the ER while they pay inflated costs, one that allows wetbacks to infiltrate and destroy its public school system, one that allows wetbacks to run blacks out of their neighborhoods….that “dumber government“?

Excellent - I was hoping our resident racist would weigh in. You definitely need a dumber governor BL. If you can't decide between DeSantis and Abbott, just flip a coin! :lol:

Forum List

Back