Governments admit geoengineering/weather modification is live was Dorian manipulated

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Governments Admit Geoengineering/Weather Modification is Live — Was Dorian Manipulated?
For example, in 2016 former CIA director John Brennan gave a lecture detailing the government’s plan to “fight climate change” using geo-engineering tools like chemtrails, AKA “stratospheric aerosol injection.”

EDpLzFrWwAA0MX4.jpeg

Another areas where idiots have proof in their faces and the stupid asses deny truth and factual information found at any scientific websites / journals etc.

• Banned

fk u b*** .LOL !! they bank on pathetic STUPIDITY JUST LIKE URS THAT IS WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH IT ALL ASSHOLES!!! losers just like u who are clueless uneducated and uninformed ...
Dane Wigington
GeoengineeringWatch.org

Weather all over the world is becoming rapidly more erratic and destructive. What factors are playing a part in the complex weather/climate equation? How can we know what we are not being told by any “official” source? Who gets to decide what is “real” news, and what is not? What happens when governments know they can no longer hide dire unfolding scenarios from the public? The latest installment of Global Alert News is below.

The “Red Bank Fire” just erupted in Northern California. This is the smoke filled sunset view from my backyard, September 5th, 2019. As of now the fire has already burned 7754 acres with only 9% containment. There were 19,000 lightning strikes in the North State in the early morning hours of September 5th. Sadly, it is California’s turn to burn, yet again.

The totality of converging challenges that we collectively face is daunting. Can we yet make a difference for the better? Waking populations to the wider horizon is imperative, that task will require the effort of all who are awake and aware already. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard, make every day count.
DW

This week's GeoengineeringWatch.org outreach booth is at Shasta District Fair & Event Center, Anderson, California, and is shown below. My most sincere and continuing gratitude to the Gem Faire exhibition organizers for facilitating and setting up this very effective booth in every week's Gem Faire location. The schedule for upcoming Gem Faire events is HERE. A geoengineeringwatch.org booth will be at all events, thanks to the steadfast support of Gem Faire.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 7, 2019, #213

• Banned
Grow a brain dumc fks

geoengineeringwatch.org

1. It is imperative to actually take constructive steps toward raising critical awarness of the climate engineering issue.

2. Pass on credible information without overloading those that are not yet aware of the climate engineering insanity.

The link below can be a primary tool for email efforts to sound the alarm.

"A Climate Engineering Introduction To Media And The Uninformed"

The most critical step in regard to helping in the fight to expose and halt climate engineering ( and thus helping in the fight for the greater good) is making the decision to get involved with the cause at hand. There is only one way forward in this battle, we MUST reach a critical mass of awareness, this effort will take ...........

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org...eering-climate-engineering-to-the-uninformed/

A Climate Engineering Introduction To Media And The Uninformed
Global geoengineering / solar radiation management programs are not just proposals, but have long since been a catastrophic reality. All available facts and data confirm this conclusion. Bringing the critical issue of global climate engineering to light and to a halt is the great imperative of our time. In order to have any reasonable chance of succeeding in this all important battle, all of us are needed to join the fight. Each of us can gain ground every single day in this effort by spreading and sharing credible introductory information with individuals, organizations, and media, that would care if they only knew of the issue and had a dose of solid data to go on. The introduction article below was drafted for the use of the public relations firm which is helping us with media exposure for the Geoengineering Watch Legal Team. This letter can be used by anyone to help with the effort to start "spot fires" of awareness everywhere possible. The more such an introduction to geoengineering is forwarded groups, organizations, media, and individuals (that, again, would care if they knew of the issue), the sooner we will reach a critical mass of awareness. If we all combine our efforts in this battle, we can yet make a profound difference even at this late hour.
Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

An Introduction To Geoengineering/Solar Radiation Management
As world leaders rally governments and populations to move forward with a global response to climate change, a covert but ongoing effort has long since been underway to attempt managing the greenhouse gas buildup by the attempt to manage incoming solar radiation. "Solar radiation managment" (SRM) is primarily carried out by the jet aircraft spraying of light scattering aerosols into the atmosphere. In addition to "solar radiation management" (SRM), the intentional manipulation of global weather patterns are also a part of the programs known as “geoengineering.”

Geoengineering is the science term applied to processes of climate intervention for the primary stated purpose of temporarily slowing a runaway greenhouse scenario on Planet Earth. Though the official narrative regarding programs of "solar radiation management" is that they are just "proposals", all available evidence overwhelmingly confirms SRM programs have been fully deployed for nearly seven decades. These programs are further fueling a phenomenon known as "global dimming".

FOR UNINFORMED STUPIF FKS WHO CAN'T LEARN PAST WHAT ABC'S WEATHER MAN TELLS YOU !!!

Governments Admit Geoengineering/Weather Modification is Live — Was Dorian Manipulated?
For example, in 2016 former CIA director John Brennan gave a lecture detailing the government’s plan to “fight climate change” using geo-engineering tools like chemtrails, AKA “stratospheric aerosol injection.”

EDpLzFrWwAA0MX4.jpeg

Another areas where idiots have proof in their faces and the stupid asses deny truth and factual information found at any scientific websites / journals etc.
giphy.gif

• Banned

EDpLzFrWwAA0MX4.jpeg

giphy.gif

I liked it better when you ignored my shit LMFAO!!! but this however is gawd dam funny as hell!! loved it bahahaha

EDpLzFrWwAA0MX4.jpeg

giphy.gif

I liked it better when you ignored my shit LMFAO!!! but this however is gawd dam funny as hell!! loved it bahahaha

No, you’re actually pretty sad

EDpLzFrWwAA0MX4.jpeg

giphy.gif

Typically we try to stop crazy people from beating their heads against a wall, with you it's simply more fun to watch........ :thup:

The Rothschild family steered Hurricane Dorian away from Alabama to make President Trump look bad.

EDpLzFrWwAA0MX4.jpeg

giphy.gif

no your pretty LOW ON THE IQ charts if you can't figure out a science documentary over the ONION ........

is this what you dream of as being " TRUTH"

th

EDpLzFrWwAA0MX4.jpeg

giphy.gif

no your pretty LOW ON THE IQ charts if you can't figure out a science documentary over the ONION ........

th
Amnazing, you actually do have a sense of humor.......... Oh and pink's not my color, I prefer mauve........

EDpLzFrWwAA0MX4.jpeg

giphy.gif

th
We also take bets as to which will crack first, your head or the wall, I always chose the wall, I win every time............

Forum List

Back