Government That Shut Down Businesses, Parks, Schools, Beaches, And Churches For 2 Years Says There’s Nothing We Can Do To Stop A Disease Spread By Gay

Come on now, you are not that stupid.

People having sex is not regulated by the Govt, but kids going to school is.

There is literally zero ways for the Govt to stop people from having sex.

You people are too much
Just don't talk about it at school.

Cannot even mention your spouse, that would be grooming
If related to sexual activities, no. If going to see a movie or something age appropriate, sure.

Why is leave private life private such a big deal?

I don't care what you and you significant other do in the bedroom. Just don't feel the need to include me.

If related to sexual activities, no. If going to see a movie or something age appropriate, sure.

Why is leave private life private such a big deal?

I don't care what you and you significant other do in the bedroom. Just don't feel the need to include me.

If a female teacher talks about going to the movies with her wife she has now violated the new Florida law

Alot of peoe round here haven't eaten out since the pandemic started. Restaurants that opened back up are now shutting their doors. That's the way it goes. We used to be regulars, now we are nevers. Things have chang f.

If a female teacher talks about going to the movies with her wife she has now violated the new Florida law
And I do think that goes too far.

But that is what happens when you push to hard in one direction. Gayducation in our movies and curriculum, transgender athletes ruining female sports, drag shows for kids, trans story times, gender changes for kids, saying talk to the teacher and parents need not be told...

People are tired of it and since the left wouldn't stop and called all efforts to "persecution" they shut it all down.

Suddenly they now look to compromise.

Look, it sucks these are the times we are in. But here we are. When ANY side goes too far the answer is ALWAYS a 180, not reverting to middle ground.

We are a long way from middle ground ever again as now we shift to the right and its going to come down hard.

Come on now, you are not that stupid.

People having sex is not regulated by the Govt, but kids going to school is.

There is literally zero ways for the Govt to stop people from having sex.

You people are too much

The govt prohibited children from going to school. That was considered "essential". Now the govt wants to call gay sex orgies "essential" too. That has nothing to do with whether or not, or how, or how often, or with whom, people have sex. It's what the govt labels "essential".

Are you daft?

The govt prohibited children from going to school. That was considered "essential". Now the govt wants to call gay sex orgies "essential" too. That has nothing to do with whether or not, or how, or how often, or with whom, people have sex. It's what the govt labels "essential".

Are you daft?

The Govt has no power over sex orgies. They are neither essential nor non-essential as they have ZERO to do with the Govt.

Sex happens no matter how much it pisses you off.

It swings back and forth. It always has and always will.
and the harder you push in one direction, the more it will go the other way when that "swingtime" comes about.

people act like this is something new.

The Govt has no power over sex orgies. They are neither essential nor non-essential as they have ZERO to do with the Govt.

and if it would have been kept out of the schools, none of this would be an issue now. gay couples could talk about going to the movies and shit w/o issue.

but when you have trans story time, gender reassignment, don't talk to parents, declare parents terrorists for protesting these actions and so forth, you'll get the complete reversal.

the sad part is that it's the extreme people pushing this and most teachers who simply want ot teach and talk about their life openly in a proper fashion can't do that now cause of the actions of the extreme.

reactions happen to - regardless of whether or not it pisses people off.

and if it would have been kept out of the schools, none of this would be an issue now. gay couples could talk about going to the movies and shit w/o issue.

but when you have trans story time, gender reassignment, don't talk to parents, declare parents terrorists for protesting these actions and so forth, you'll get the complete reversal.

the sad part is that it's the extreme people pushing this and most teachers who simply want ot teach and talk about their life openly in a proper fashion can't do that now cause of the actions of the extreme.

reactions happen to - regardless of whether or not it pisses people off.

I really do not think you understand the discussion at hand. It is being put forth the Govt should stop sex orgies. This has nothing about what it being taught in schools.

Our govt protects gay sex orgies over the education of our children. And you think this is peachy. This neither pisses me off or anything. It's pathetic though.

Our govt protects gay sex orgies over the education of our children. And you think this is peachy. This neither pisses me off or anything. It's pathetic though.

Our Govt has nothing to do with sex orgies. NOTHING. it does not have the power to protect them....they just happen no matter how much you dream about them

Our Govt has nothing to do with sex orgies. NOTHING. it does not have the power to protect them....they just happen no matter how much you dream about them

Since when does our govt care about what it does and does not have the power to do? Were you here for the last three years? Hello?

I really do not think you understand the discussion at hand. It is being put forth the Govt should stop sex orgies. This has nothing about what it being taught in schools.
oh lord - my total and complete bad. we've NEVER gone off topic before.

carry on with your orgy.

As you try to claim that it was only a month let be clear Illinois and California kept lockdowns in place longer than Texas or Florida.

I live here. My favorite bar was serving people again by July. A lot of places got out big old tents and shit and set them up in parking lots, others did more home delivery.

Perhaps read the OP. Gays having orgies is an "essential activity". Kids going to school is not.

When you prioritize sexual practices that are objectively dangerous over educating your youth, your society is done. I don't care what so-called "libertarians" think about it. You're done.

One only pictures Sweet Sue, fantasizing about gay orgies with a battery operated device.

Forum List

Back