Government That Shut Down Businesses, Parks, Schools, Beaches, And Churches For 2 Years Says There’s Nothing We Can Do To Stop A Disease Spread By Gay

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Related: CDC Declares Gay Orgies An ‘Essential Activity.’

The government that shut down beaches, parks, churches, schools, birthday parties, restaurants, retail shops, bars, cafes, skate parks, funerals, and hundreds of other locations, gatherings, and events across the country to slow the spread of COVID-19 announced Friday that there is "absolutely nothing we can think of" that would help slow the spread of monkeypox, a disease that is spread almost exclusively through gay sex.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky held a press conference today where she made the somber announcement that they've tried everything and can't think of a single thing that would stop the spread of this disease which spreads via homosexual encounters.
"Uh... yeah, nothing we can think of that would help prevent this," said Walensky of the virus that is infecting only gay men the vast majority of the time. "Just, uh, keep doing what you're doing. We don't want to disrupt essential activities such as gay orgies where monkeypox is spreading almost exclusively. We wouldn't expect gay men to be able to abstain from having sex with dozens of strangers for a couple of weeks. That's, uh, that's what we think of them."

"So just keep on having anonymous sex with whoever. We've done all we can do."

At publishing time, the government that said you couldn't have a funeral for your grandma or see your dying wife one last time had declared all gay orgies to be an "essential activity."

It's good to see that someone else besides myself is noticing the ho-hum reaction from the ones that kept telling us to "follow the science" for two fuckin' years.

I'd not be using public restrooms other than to take a piss if I were you since the risks of M-P surface contamination are not really understood yet.

Indeed it looks like info in that regard is purposely being kept on the low-down so as not to offend the faggots. I remember the AIDS thing was made light of as just a faggot thing.....Till they contaminated the blood supply.

As far as the leftists are concerned we could all be running around with the M-P as long as the faggots can keep getting their fudge-packing on with no public condemnation as to their behavior.

15 months of shutdown for many Illinois restaurants.

Really? Funny thing.. was going back to restaurants by June 2020. I guess they were all ignoring the law.

It's more important that the gays have their orgies than kids go to school.

Our collapse is near. We deserve it.
Islamophobic Twat hates Gays and Mexicans, just like Jesus did.

Sorry, when were things shut down for two years?

In Illinois, we had MAYBE three months of shut downs of the least essential businesses. Most businesses were back up in a month.
I was in Lake County during the first months of the scamdemic.....The shutdowns of small businesses lasted far longer than that.....Drove up to Kenosha a few times, just so I could go have a decent bar/restaurant meal.

What would you do if you couldn't lie out your ass?

Really? Funny thing.. was going back to restaurants by June 2020. I guess they were all ignoring the law.

Islamophobic Twat hates Gays and Mexicans, just like Jesus did.
You were sitting outside in limited seating eating their food, Shitforbrains. Restaurants who had no outside access were shutdown for 15 months.

I was in Lake County during the first months of the scamdemic.....The shutdowns of small businesses lasted far longer than that.....Drove up to Kenosha a few times, just so I could go have a decent bar/restaurant meal.

What would you do if you couldn't lie out your ass?

Restaurants in Illinois were reopened for outdoor dining on May 29th, 2020, less than three months after the lockdowns started. They were able to do delivery and carry out all along.

You were sitting outside in limited seating eating their food, Shitforbrains. Restaurants who had no outside access were shutdown for 15 months.

Actually, I never had a problem finding seating.

Frankly, a lot of resturants in DuPage ignored the lockdowns altogether.

There was also a second lockdown in November 2020. That only lasted a couple of weeks.

Wow, the homophobes are hilarious.

They thought that not being able to go to APPLEBEES due to an airborne virus, was worthy of armed revolt.

1659366561249.png

But tell them there is a disease spread by gay sex, they all live in terror.... probably afraid they'll catch something on the downlow they won't be able to explain to their Christian friends.

Restaurants in Illinois were reopened for outdoor dining on May 29th, 2020, less than three months after the lockdowns started. They were able to do delivery and carry out all along.

There was also a second lockdown in November 2020. That only lasted a couple of weeks.
Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced Wednesday that the state will now allow dine-in restaurants to serve customers on back patios

Most restaurants have no back patio

Outdoor dining with extremely limited seating isn't "open" under normal circumstances you fucking liar.

I was actually there....Take your disingenuous spin and jam it up your ass.

They thought that not being able to go to APPLEBEES due to an airborne virus, was worthy of armed revolt.

View attachment 676956

But tell them there is a disease spread by gay sex, they all live in terror.... probably afraid they'll catch something on the downlow they won't be able to explain to their Christian friends.
859D7A1E-0C39-4745-96E0-FE19B60C84C2.jpeg

Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced Wednesday that the state will now allow dine-in restaurants to serve customers on back patios

Most restaurants have no back patio

All the ones in my area did. And frankly, they had indoor dining with limits after that. And that's the ones that were following the law.

Basically, if your resturant had indoor gambling, it got to reopen...

Outdoor dining with extremely limited seating isn't "open" under normal circumstances you fucking liar.

I was actually there....Take your disingenuous spin and jam it up your ass.

I was there, too. I was back at my local bar by the end of summer.. drinking INDOORS.

View attachment 676956

Being able to travel outsides ones home and run ones business are fundamental freedoms.

Having orgies and being able to bang 5 different people on 4 different days isn't.

All the ones in my area did. And frankly, they had indoor dining with limits after that. And that's the ones that were following the law.

Basically, if your resturant had indoor gambling, it got to reopen...

I was there, too. I was back at my local bar by the end of summer.. drinking INDOORS.
Kinda-sorta open isn't open, liar.

It’s a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Related: CDC Declares Gay Orgies An ‘Essential Activity.’

The government that shut down beaches, parks, churches, schools, birthday parties, restaurants, retail shops, bars, cafes, skate parks, funerals, and hundreds of other locations, gatherings, and events across the country to slow the spread of COVID-19 announced Friday that there is "absolutely nothing we can think of" that would help slow the spread of monkeypox, a disease that is spread almost exclusively through gay sex.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky held a press conference today where she made the somber announcement that they've tried everything and can't think of a single thing that would stop the spread of this disease which spreads via homosexual encounters.
"Uh... yeah, nothing we can think of that would help prevent this," said Walensky of the virus that is infecting only gay men the vast majority of the time. "Just, uh, keep doing what you're doing. We don't want to disrupt essential activities such as gay orgies where monkeypox is spreading almost exclusively. We wouldn't expect gay men to be able to abstain from having sex with dozens of strangers for a couple of weeks. That's, uh, that's what we think of them."

"So just keep on having anonymous sex with whoever. We've done all we can do."

At publishing time, the government that said you couldn't have a funeral for your grandma or see your dying wife one last time had declared all gay orgies to be an "essential activity."

Putting your penis in another man's septic tank and agitating another man's shit is not sex.

Forum List

Back