Government That Shut Down Businesses, Parks, Schools, Beaches, And Churches For 2 Years Says There’s Nothing We Can Do To Stop A Disease Spread By Gay

Being able to travel outsides ones home and run ones business are fundamental freedoms.

Having orgies and being able to bang 5 different people on 4 different days isn't.

Ah, the old Conservative Mantra... "Freedom" only applies to the well off making m oney.

Covid is an airborne disease.

Monkeypox is only spread through the exchange of body fluids.

Ah, the old Conservative Mantra... "Freedom" only applies to the well off making m oney.

Covid is an airborne disease.

Monkeypox is only spread through the exchange of body fluids.

It's also related to smallpox, and any mutation caused by continued exposure to people could end up being really really bad.

What's the final mortality rate for COVID right around now?

Putting your penis in another man's septic tank and agitating another man's shit is not sex.

yet 40% of straight people have tried anal sex.

Heterosexual anal intercourse (HAI) is not an uncommon behavior with 36% of women and 44% of men 25–44 years old in the United States reporting ever having HAI in their lifetime (1). There is evidence that the prevalence of HAI may be increasing in recent years, which may be due to a true increase in the behavior over time or heterosexuals becoming more comfortable reporting the behavior (2, 3).

Then it's a good thing the Biden administration is taking it seriously....

"Seriously"

Notice you didn't hear anything about it during pride month, even though events during that time could tend to be superspreader events.

It's another group of those Sick democRats Homosexual Monkey Spankers. I remember a time you could beat the holy shit out of them and take their wallet without worrying of dying.

The government that shut down beaches, parks, churches, schools, birthday parties, restaurants, retail shops, bars, cafes, skate parks, funerals, and hundreds of other locations, gatherings, and events across the country to slow the spread of COVID-19 announced Friday that there is "absolutely nothing we can think of" that would help slow the spread of monkeypox, a disease that is spread almost exclusively through gay sex.

What would you suggest?

How do you suggest the Govt stop people from having sex?

Sorry, when were things shut down for two years?

In Illinois, we had MAYBE three months of shut downs of the least essential businesses. Most businesses were back up in a month.
Try again:

As you try to claim that it was only a month let be clear Illinois and California kept lockdowns in place longer than Texas or Florida.

Um, your belief in an imaginary person in the sky who is concerned if you are touching yourself has little to do with reality.
I never said I was religious.

See. You make shit up and assign your bullshit to people and pretend they said it.

Fucking liar, as stated.

How would you like the Govt to stop people from having orgies?

Perhaps read the OP. Gays having orgies is an "essential activity". Kids going to school is not.

When you prioritize sexual practices that are objectively dangerous over educating your youth, your society is done. I don't care what so-called "libertarians" think about it. You're done.

Perhaps read the OP. Gays having orgies is an "essential activity". Kids going to school is not.

When you prioritize sexual practices that are objectively dangerous over educating your youth, your society is done. I don't care what so-called "libertarians" think about it. You're done.

Come on now, you are not that stupid.

People having sex is not regulated by the Govt, but kids going to school is.

There is literally zero ways for the Govt to stop people from having sex.

You people are too much

Forum List

Back