Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
12299164_10153876791256336_6186506284231569947_n.jpg
12316254_10153876791266336_505165223946529492_n.jpg
12241333_10153876791246336_5187390252390928606_n.jpg

Government studying how bugs react when lights are turned on | Fox News

Fox news is a joke.

SO we give up our lead in science, r&d investment and education??? You're a joke. Please go fuck yourself.

I'm the best I've ever had!

.... I never even said if I agreed with it or not...only that it was interesting <goooooodneesssss!!!>

I figured I could pay someone here to select my outfits and dress me.....

Why would Bonzi who's not in the US be starting a thread about US Government spending? Makes ya kinda wonder who's payroll he/she is on.

Why would Bonzi who's not in the US be starting a thread about US Government spending? Makes ya kinda wonder who's payroll he/she is on.

govt spends $8 trillion a year and is $30 trillion in debt. If govt spending worked we'd all be in heaven. So what do liberal want? Obviously, more spending!

See why we say liberals are 100% stupid? What other conclusion is possible?

govt spends $8 trillion a year and is $30 trillion in debt. If govt spending worked we'd all be in heaven. So what do liberal want? Obviously, more spending!

We have debt because there is not enough income.

We have debt because there is not enough income.

100% stupid and liberal, now we have far more income than ever: 95 million smart phone toys at $140/month, $650 billion/ year on pets and growing, and more $20 trillion in debt, more than ever.

See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

100% stupid and liberal, now we have far more income than ever: 95 million smart phone toys at $140/month, $650 billion/ year on pets and growing, and more $20 trillion in debt, more than ever.

See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Sure we have more income, you aren't seeing it, I am.

GIMP-Top-1p-Share-of-Total-PTI.png

The average cell phone bill is $71.00/mo. Not much more than landline.

Dear, you don't need to be an economist to see how rich the middle class got by looking at all the new inventions they could suddenly afford in the last 10 years: suddenly we had plasma TV's, LCD TV's, DLP-TV's, iPods, iphones, CD's and CD players, DVDs and DVD players, Blue Ray and Blue Ray players, PCs, desk top PCs, DVRs, color printers, satellite radio, Advantium ovens, HD-TV, Playstations, X-Boxes, X-box live, X-box Konnect, broadband, satellite TV, cell/camera/video phones, digital cameras, OnStar, palm corders, Blackberries, smart phones, home theaters, SUVs, big houses, more houses per capita, TiVo, 3D movies and TV's, built in wine coolers, granite counter tops, $200 sneakers, Go Pro Cameras, GPS navigation, consumer drones, color matched front loader washing machines, internet Facebook, Pandora, LTE-U, run flat tires, matching washer dryer combinations, McMansions, 4K TV, Iphone, 6+ burner commercial ranges, Sub Zero refridgerators, Tesla cars, private space flight, more cars than drivers, a $1 billion ring tone industry, a pet industry that just doubled to $650 billion, 10's of millions lining up to buy Apple's I-tablet, Wii, Fit bits, Apple watches, Netflix boxes, jet skis, induction cooking, low profile tires, aluminum/titanium rims, Harley Davidson and Japanese motorcycles. $700 Billion spent Christmas 2010, $10.5 billion movie industry 2010, 10 million ocean crusies, 44 million taking plane flights over 2012 holiday, $500 billion spent on Christmas 2012, hover boards, Ti Vi Bolt, Tesla cars, cloud storage, 4k Oled TV.

The list goes on and on. I hope that helps you realize you can't just parrot the communist press and expect to make sense? They have other objectives and are merely using you to promote their point of view.

These stories are notoriously bogus for misrepresenting what the actual expenditures was about

Reminds me of the lame shrimp on a treadmill outrage

too stupid and liberal as always!! A land line is about half the cost and shared by many but most members of a family have a cell phone thus by any measure Americans are richer and spending more on telecommunications.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back