Government Shutdown October 1st! Yay Republicans!

I answered that,
Your bitches in the House would still vote NO.
Pay attention.
you saying that doesnt mean shit,,,

fact is if anyone cared they would put forward a bill for a vote to fund them,,,

I think the repubes should start presenting single subject bills to fund everything listed in the CR without all the pork and make the progs show where their true loyalties are,,

Guess you never heard of back-pay before.

Are you sure you were a squid at one time?
They don't get paid until congress finally gets their collective heads out of their asses. Meanwhile, bills and expenses continue to come and need to be paid for, so these people who aren't being paid a great deal to start with have to go through their meager savings. Then again, all repugs care about are the rich anyhow.

They don't get paid until congress finally gets their collective heads out of their asses. Meanwhile, bills and expenses continue to come and need to be paid for, so these people who aren't being paid a great deal to start with have to go through their meager savings. Then again, all repugs care about are the rich anyhow.
The repugs aren't the ones sending billions to Ukraine and paying their wages while cutting off wages to our troops.

Last edited:
what was that you were saying??

Pretty clear that I said, Boebert, MTG, and MG would STILL vote NO.
They all did vote NO.
So yeah, that's what I was saying.
Proven Correct again.

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 3.03.06 PM.png

You still have doubts?

Then explain the 'Nay' votes by MTG, MG, LB.
They hate the military, the ONLY thing they love is the Cult.
my point was sending single issue bills and watch the dems reject them,,

that aside,,

what do you think about starting to send single issue bills instead of these bloated pork bills and find out where people really stand???

Democrats will have to either accept cuts or brace themselves for an indefinite shutdown. The GOP did not win the majority in the house only to sign off on continuing the Pelosi budget. The faster that Democrats realize that the quicker we can get this over with.

A shutdown would mean a 100% cut across the board. Think of it that way and a little 30% cut and reductions in aid to Ukraine might not seem so horrible after all.

my point was sending single issue bills and watch the dems reject them,,

that aside,,

what do you think about starting to send single issue bills instead of these bloated pork bills and find out where people really stand???
Agree 100%,
Do a search and find my opinion on that.

I'll help you out, OK!

100% support.
But it must be a Stand Alone Bill.

I will/would be pissed at (R) if they don't bring forward this bill, and even MORE pissed if (D) find a way to deny this Bill, but no excuses. Therefore it Must be stand alone, so neither side can complain and use PORK as an excuse.

I've heard the PORK excuse from both parties forever, and I mean forever.

Government closes tomorrow. No pay for military or border control families. I am sure they are flush and can float their bills a few months. It won't impact their votes at all.

Government closes tomorrow. No pay for military or border control families. I am sure they are flush and can float their bills a few months. It won't impact their votes at all.
happy days!!!

the military could have been funded if not for those pesky democrats,,,

SHUT THAT MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!!!

What leftist bullshit are you leftists trying to push through this time?
None, I just want to know WHY MTG, LB, and MG voted Nay.
You seem to call (D) haters of the Military for voting Nay, so what do you say about MTG, LB, and MG voting Nay?

You are too afraid to answer, aren't you.
C'mon big Reb ......why do those 3 (R) get a pass from you?

Forum List

Back