Government forces privately funded wall to keep gate open

Kinda silly if you ask me.

They cite they want their workers on the dam protected yet leave the gate open for illegals to walk through??

Talk about stupid.

Attorney for the wall will get it straightened out and I'd bet that gate is closed and locked. The dam workers can always get a key for that gate.

The wall looks good and is going up fast.

Glad to see it.

61821195_10157469084483278_6087097947068039168_n.jpg

I am not unhappy about any of this. I have always maintained that the RW nuts being separated from their money is a good thing!

I couldn't agree more, this is fucking funny.

Well, I am sure that it is a beautiful open gate that they built!
Lol
Just like the rest of the southern border… There is no border

The only differences is that half mile cost about 23 million. Sounds like money well spent.

I am not unhappy about any of this. I have always maintained that the RW nuts being separated from their money is a good thing!

Lol

The only differences is that half mile cost about 23 million. Sounds like money well spent.
Lol
Illegal aliens cost this country billions of dollars every year... Money well spent for not having a border

Lol

Lol
Illegal aliens cost this country billions of dollars every year... Money well spent for not having a border

^Hey grifters, got a rube here willing to give you more of his money

Forum List

Back