Governance 4.0 and climate change

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
This is always what climate change has been about folks...a means to an ends.

This guy Klaus Schwab....huge advocate of, "You will own nothing and be happy".

Heres the thing this guy doesn't understand on a most basic level.....this kind of effort doesn't end well. And we know who won't be wiNiNg.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/global-challenges-require-new-governance-model-by-klaus-schwab-2022-01

By the way....check out the Davos Project, sourced in the link. These are the new Nazi's. Evil mofu's at the core.

Before Governance 4.0, there will be large volumes of bloodshed. :springbed::springbed:

Yeah, I hear Inslee (Dem governor of WA) who is BIG on climate change has been snooping around on our tax dollars for another run at the big House. Probably going for 2024

That bastard needs to crawl back under the rock he came from and stay there. :mad:
He hasn't been governor since covid. He became emperor because all of the commies on the west side of the state decided we didn't need representative government in the state anymore. Inslee hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of ever running for POTUS again.

He hasn't been governor since covid. He became emperor because all of the commies on the west side of the state decided we didn't need representative government in the state anymore. Inslee hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of ever running for POTUS again.

I hope you're right AND I hope he fails enough to get kicked out of Oly too. Not all of us on the westside voted for that idiot.

Seen something today about his trip to Glasgow Scotland (how in the hell is that part of governing a state??).....that he made a stop in Chicago to talk to a couple of people that are or were into elections.

Here, found it

Yeah, I hear Inslee (Dem governor of WA) who is BIG on climate change has been snooping around on our tax dollars for another run at the big House. Probably going for 2024

That bastard needs to crawl back under the rock he came from and stay there. :mad:
Yay for Inslee. I hope he gives all you Cult of Trump dopers major ulcers. LOL

Hey, most of the people in Washington state, and certainly the intelligent ones, live West side. After all, someone has to support the "Conservative" welfare queens on the Eastside.

I hope you're right AND I hope he fails enough to get kicked out of Oly too. Not all of us on the westside voted for that idiot.

Seen something today about his trip to Glasgow Scotland (how in the hell is that part of governing a state??).....that he made a stop in Chicago to talk to a couple of people that are or were into elections.

Here, found it

Now why might the governor of the State of Washington be concerned about global warming?

"Climate change is threatening the clean, cold, and plentiful water in rivers that salmon need to survive.

Climate change has warmed the air across Washington by 0.15 degree Fahrenheit every decade during the past 100 years,23 a trend that is projected to continue but at an even faster rate, reaching increases of up to 5.3 degrees Fahrenheit every decade by 2090.24

As the air warms, glaciers, which store much of the freshwater in the Pacific Northwest, melt and have less cold water to feed streams in the summer when salmon need it the most.

Glaciers are Melting
In Washington, nearly a quarter of Mount Rainier’s and more than half of the north Cascade and Olympic Mountain ranges’ glaciers have melted,30 and the rate of melting is only expected to increase.31 Scientists estimate 80 percent of western North America’s glacier ice volume will be lost by 2100."

Now why might the governor of the State of Washington be concerned about global warming?

"Climate change is threatening the clean, cold, and plentiful water in rivers that salmon need to survive.

Climate change has warmed the air across Washington by 0.15 degree Fahrenheit every decade during the past 100 years,23 a trend that is projected to continue but at an even faster rate, reaching increases of up to 5.3 degrees Fahrenheit every decade by 2090.24

As the air warms, glaciers, which store much of the freshwater in the Pacific Northwest, melt and have less cold water to feed streams in the summer when salmon need it the most.

Glaciers are Melting
In Washington, nearly a quarter of Mount Rainier’s and more than half of the north Cascade and Olympic Mountain ranges’ glaciers have melted,30 and the rate of melting is only expected to increase.31 Scientists estimate 80 percent of western North America’s glacier ice volume will be lost by 2100."

Sleeping-Man-1.jpg

Oh....and nobody takes Washington State seriously.
Those bozos up there going to be a factor in the DUMS getting their clocks cleaned in November! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

I say start sending crayons to the Pacific Northwest now...maybe some extra KY
Be proactive

Always looking out for my progressive pals....

Oh....and btw...

267800148_10222039602434611_2961833437745002091_n.jpg

Last edited:
Oh....and nobody takes Washington State seriously.
Those bozos up there going to be a factor in the DUMS getting their clocks cleaned in November! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

I say start sending crayons to the Pacific Northwest now...maybe some extra KY
Be proactive

Always looking out for my progressive pals....

Oh....and btw...

View attachment 589575
Since you are using a computer, you damned well take the whole of the West Coast seriously. Washington, Microsoft, Oregon, the silicon forest, California, silicon valley.

Hell boy, don't get vaccinated. It doesn't matter to me if you do not. Have a happy ICE visit and a merry intubation.

Since you are using a computer, you damned well take the whole of the West Coast seriously. Washington, Microsoft, Oregon, the silicon forest, California, silicon valley.

Hell boy, don't get vaccinated. It doesn't matter to me if you do not. Have a happy ICE visit and a merry intubation.

Damn....I send you a Pfizer Booster Rewards Program card and thats the thanks I get? Yeesh.....

How does one live so many decades and still be so routinely bamboozled by the matrix? It's fascinating to me.
You buy 100% of the msm narrative....invariably.

I've always thought that when somebody lives in the middle of nowhere, their perception of the world is real shaky! Everywhere out in the real world is scary as fcuk to these people so thinking outside the box....impossible.

These people....they end up angry, miserable and jealous. Too....lose a good measure of basic human decency. THAT is really ghey.

Thankfully, however...out in the real world, the human racists are viewed as kOOks.

Hey btw...with that Pfizer Rewards Program, when you get up to booster #15, they throw in an order of garlic knots with a second pizza!! :2up:

Hold my beer

Glaciers are Melting

AGW is a filthy ass Left Wing scam and every time the subject comes up you prove you are an idiot by believing it. It is all lies, dishonesty and misrepresentations. We catch the bastards lying all the time.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Oh...in the coming years, the entire west coast will become known as the Left Coast. As the US Balkanizes, that's where every progressive unicorn chaser will end up.
And they'll go there in droves....and hastily too due to fear of getting their asses shot off :eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Live happily ever after in Hobbes utopia!

Old Rocks can take the newcomers on tours to see Mt St Helens. Show the lost how to fish for mackerel....1,000 miles from reality!!

:popcorn::popcorn:

This is always what climate change has been about folks...a means to an ends.

This guy Klaus Schwab....huge advocate of, "You will own nothing and be happy".

Heres the thing this guy doesn't understand on a most basic level.....this kind of effort doesn't end well. And we know who won't be wiNiNg.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/global-challenges-require-new-governance-model-by-klaus-schwab-2022-01

By the way....check out the Davos Project, sourced in the link. These are the new Nazi's. Evil mofu's at the core.

Before Governance 4.0, there will be large volumes of bloodshed. :springbed::springbed:
I'm not signing up for the site to read the article. This appears to be it available without signup:

In any case, I don't see any meat in the article. It hints at the relative merits of governance variations but didn't seem nearly as fascist in it's push for environmentalism as other sites. Without considering or comparing every word in the article, governance 1.0 is authoritarianism/despotism, such as Hitler, Stalin/USSR, King George, Pol Pot, etc. Klaus would likely disagree on the list but, still, the idea describes level 1 governance.

Level 2 is capitalism, where we are, or were 2 years ago. OK.

Level 3 is disaster/emergency/crisis management where we are now; Klaus describes it as the pandemic. Presumably something will come later (hopefully sooner) and could be called governance 4.0

From the article:
Many leaders remain stuck in the shareholder capitalism mentality of Governance 2.0, while some societies still favour the strongman structure of Governance 1.0. And as long as Covid-19 remains a threat, the crisis mentality of Governance 3.0 will continue to dominate boardroom and cabinet discussions. But many leaders are already thinking and acting like pioneers for a new age of governance. They include business executives advocating for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics. Above all, young people are demanding a better future.
Instead of criticising such leaders for not "staying in their lane," we should welcome them for acting outside of their narrow interests. The best gauges of responsible and responsive governance today measure the extent to which leaders embrace and consent to stakeholder responsibility over shareholder responsibility.

I agree with leaders running businesses with social responsibility in mind. For instance:

• Nike and the NBA could refuse to do business with China over its treatment of the Uyghers.
  • The United States could put high tariffs on Chinese products unless and until they reduce their pollution.
  • Europe could refuse to buy Russian gas and oil unless Russia allows dissidents the freedom to disagree with Putin.
  • American oil companies could produce petroleum and petroleum products in the United States where the production is far cleaner rather than shut down production in the US in favor of importing far dirtier oil, dirtier produced products, from Saudi Arabia and OPEC.

Or social justice like inclusivity, like not making decisions based on color and including all Americans.

Klaus calls for a better future for young people; I agree completely. Governance 4.0 should provide education choice for young people, encourage two-parent homes, and opportunity for young people to improve their conditions through their own labor.

So, I don't disagree much with what Klaus wrote in the article. I suspect, though, that he and I disagree completely on the details and implementation. The article appears to be intentionally vague to get people conditioned to the idea first and then the details can come later.

Yes, responsible business and responsible government for governance 4.0. I couldn't agree with Klaus more - except that he and I likely disagree on the details and the implementation of the details.

I'm not signing up for the site to read the article. This appears to be it available without signup:

In any case, I don't see any meat in the article. It hints at the relative merits of governance variations but didn't seem nearly as fascist in it's push for environmentalism as other sites. Without considering or comparing every word in the article, governance 1.0 is authoritarianism/despotism, such as Hitler, Stalin/USSR, King George, Pol Pot, etc. Klaus would likely disagree on the list but, still, the idea describes level 1 governance.

Level 2 is capitalism, where we are, or were 2 years ago. OK.

Level 3 is disaster/emergency/crisis management where we are now; Klaus describes it as the pandemic. Presumably something will come later (hopefully sooner) and could be called governance 4.0

From the article:
Many leaders remain stuck in the shareholder capitalism mentality of Governance 2.0, while some societies still favour the strongman structure of Governance 1.0. And as long as Covid-19 remains a threat, the crisis mentality of Governance 3.0 will continue to dominate boardroom and cabinet discussions. But many leaders are already thinking and acting like pioneers for a new age of governance. They include business executives advocating for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics. Above all, young people are demanding a better future.
Instead of criticising such leaders for not "staying in their lane," we should welcome them for acting outside of their narrow interests. The best gauges of responsible and responsive governance today measure the extent to which leaders embrace and consent to stakeholder responsibility over shareholder responsibility.

I agree with leaders running businesses with social responsibility in mind. For instance:

• Nike and the NBA could refuse to do business with China over its treatment of the Uyghers.
  • The United States could put high tariffs on Chinese products unless and until they reduce their pollution.
  • Europe could refuse to buy Russian gas and oil unless Russia allows dissidents the freedom to disagree with Putin.
  • American oil companies could produce petroleum and petroleum products in the United States where the production is far cleaner rather than shut down production in the US in favor of importing far dirtier oil, dirtier produced products, from Saudi Arabia and OPEC.

Or social justice like inclusivity, like not making decisions based on color and including all Americans.

Klaus calls for a better future for young people; I agree completely. Governance 4.0 should provide education choice for young people, encourage two-parent homes, and opportunity for young people to improve their conditions through their own labor.

So, I don't disagree much with what Klaus wrote in the article. I suspect, though, that he and I disagree completely on the details and implementation. The article appears to be intentionally vague to get people conditioned to the idea first and then the details can come later.

Yes, responsible business and responsible government for governance 4.0. I couldn't agree with Klaus more - except that he and I likely disagree on the details and the implementation of the details.

But here's the thing.....

Governance 4.0 doesn't happen in the US without a fair amount of bloodshed. This is what progressive thinking people don't quite understand.

The UK dumped all Covid mandates yesterday. Only progressive Governance 4.0 people don't understand why.
And in the UK, those mofu's don't own any weapons besides wiffle ball bats :eusa_dance:

The Davos Agenda sounds glorious. Will never happen without historic revolution first. Are progressives really that enamored with the very real prospect of losing ALL their stuff?

But here's the thing.....

Governance 4.0 doesn't happen in the US without a fair amount of bloodshed. This is what progressive thinking people don't quite understand.

The UK dumped all Covid mandates yesterday. Only progressive Governance 4.0 people don't understand why.
And in the UK, those mofu's don't own any weapons besides wiffle ball bats :eusa_dance:

The Davos Agenda sounds glorious. Will never happen without historic revolution first. Are progressives really that enamored with the very real prospect of losing ALL their stuff?
I don't see the connection or why whatever comes next requires bloodshed. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't follow it. Maybe you can explain.

Forum List

Back