Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

These LAWLESS bastards will never ever punish white rightwing people, who are the perpetrators of this crime.

No, instead they're going to punch down and attack the victims. As per usual.

It's the Republican Way!
Temper tantrum dick sucker???.bawwwhahahahah

By June you'll be screaming your gutted to nothing fucking party

Why did we bring your ancestors here

Independent media should send reporters to document what is done to quickly remove these folks from "the Vineyard".

What jobs?
Jobs in America. Does it matter? Jobs that pay over $100/day.

I got a certain pool of skilled people to pull on anyways. They're either white, black, or Cuban.

No matter who comes that day, I got an ace crew.

3 of us> 8 illegals. All day e'ery day, baby.

Oh, this one fat white white motherfucker that hires illegals does undercut me often, but his customers don't get the same quality of work mine do. I also actually work myself, unlike him. He just sends the Mexicans out to do it all.
He's cost me many a job, but still I make it.

Last edited:

Oh Shit!

temp-97.gif

Hey it's about time to pick grapes isn't it? ;)

Well that's one thing to do with them, I guess.
1663202049524.png

Well that's one thing to do with them, I guess.
View attachment 696321
I would never feed the sharks food that would give them gas....

So the policies of the left are now coming home to roost. Right in Obama's and other liberals back yards.. I'm sure the Kerry's, Bidens, Clintons, and Obamas will jump right on giving them homes there... With all their benevolence and love for them.

These LAWLESS bastards will never ever punish white rightwing people, who are the perpetrators of this crime.

No, instead they're going to punch down and attack the victims. As per usual.

It's the Republican Way!
What? You’re the victim now? You fucking moron. You voted for this shit, you voted for more illegals taking black peoples jobs. White people tried to stop the invasion. You were so fucking racist you voted against stopping it. 99% of blacks voted for their own replacement. Deal with it.

I would never feed the sharks food that would give them gas....

So the policies of the left are now coming home to roost. Right in Obama's and other liberals back yards.. I'm sure the Kerry's, Bidens, Clintons, and Obamas will jump right on giving them homes there... With all their benevolence and love for them.
I am struck by two things. In a way, poetic justice and also remember when the government sent me on vacations, most of my time was in tank either burning up or freezing my ass off, but it wasn't to prime island beachfront resort destinations. Strange though, many migrants have had a lot of problems in water this summer.

It's a crime to HIRE out-of-status people.

Not according to some liberal judges:

And then you have to know you are hiring an illegal which is damn near impossible to prove in court.

What? You’re the victim now? You fucking moron. You voted for this shit, you voted for more illegals taking black peoples jobs. White people tried to stop the invasion. You were so fucking racist you voted against stopping it. 99% of blacks voted for their own replacement. Deal with it.
I have doubts 99% did. :dunno:

Forum List

Back