Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

No ... The laws aren't enforced by or against the Establishment ...
The government is hiring them with money apportioned by Congress.​
Correct.
They appropriated the $$$ to the, wait for it..................the IRS.

I can also understand how you would rather protect the Foreign Nationals from governmental harassment ...​
Then your "understanding" is wrong.
Then protect your neighbors and fellow American Citizens.​
Really?
Sooooooo, I should be like the Trump cult.
Protecting "American" criminals.

That's what makes you such an easy puppet for the Authoritarians in the Establishments.

That would be Trump, and his cult.

March 28 2022
At a campaign rally in Georgia over the weekend, the former President, again, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The smartest one gets to the top," Trump told the crowd. "That didn't work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, 'Is Putin smart?' Yes, Putin was smart. And I actually thought he was going to be negotiating. I said, 'That's a hell of a way to negotiate, put 200,000 soldiers on the border.'"
Trump added that Putin made a "big mistake," but that "it looked like a great negotiation."

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius,'" Trump said.

September 4, 2022
Donald Trump has praised the Chinese authoritarian leader Xi Jinping for running China with an "iron fist" in a bizarre campaign rally speech.

Speaking to thousands of supporters to promote two Republican candidates in Wilkes-Barre, northeastern Pennsylvania, former US President Trump said unlike current President Joe Biden, other foreign leaders are at "the top of the game."

Correct.
They appropriated the $$$ to the, wait for it..................the IRS.

Then your "understanding" is wrong.

Really?
Sooooooo, I should be like the Trump cult.
Protecting "American" criminals.

That would be Trump, and his cult.

March 28 2022
At a campaign rally in Georgia over the weekend, the former President, again, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The smartest one gets to the top," Trump told the crowd. "That didn't work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, 'Is Putin smart?' Yes, Putin was smart. And I actually thought he was going to be negotiating. I said, 'That's a hell of a way to negotiate, put 200,000 soldiers on the border.'"
Trump added that Putin made a "big mistake," but that "it looked like a great negotiation."

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius,'" Trump said.

September 4, 2022
Donald Trump has praised the Chinese authoritarian leader Xi Jinping for running China with an "iron fist" in a bizarre campaign rally speech.

Speaking to thousands of supporters to promote two Republican candidates in Wilkes-Barre, northeastern Pennsylvania, former US President Trump said unlike current President Joe Biden, other foreign leaders are at "the top of the game."

I didn't say anything about Democrats or Former President Trump ...
And if you want to suggest ... "Sooooooo, I should be like the Trump cult" ... I am not suggesting that you aren't already ... :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't say anything about Democrats or Former President Trump ...
And if you want to suggest ... "Sooooooo, I should be like the Trump cult" ... I am not suggesting that you aren't already ... :auiqs.jpg:

Then why are you FOR diverting funds that were appropriated by congress?
Why are you FOR tax cheats?

1663443983808.png

Thought the left weren't racists?

Uproar over illegal immigrants
According to the network, the tweet quoted Max Lefeld, leader of a refugee foundation. Neither Lefeld nor the network noticed the intrinsic racism in the statement and decided to use the phrase to post the article on social media.

You jerk. As COVID eased up border crossings increased... and there was pent up need. Trump's wall was falling down in places and easily breeched in others. It was basically a vanity and a waste of money. There are far more effective ways to get illegals to self deport. Neither party has guts enough to do the right thing.
Asshole. Still Biden.

I think it should work both ways though.

I think the border state governors need to start dumping deathrow inmates and serial killers from US prisons to Mexicos presidents front door......until he puts a stop to the invaders coming over here!
They won't take them.

You jerk. As COVID eased up border crossings increased... and there was pent up need. Trump's wall was falling down in places and easily breeched in others. It was basically a vanity and a waste of money. There are far more effective ways to get illegals to self deport. Neither party has guts enough to do the right thing.
It was falling down? Link, please. Wait…. You’re correct. It was probably falling down where Biden stopped the continued construction of it . We shouldn’t get illegals to “ self deport” We have no business letting them in 👍

Ronnie broke the law with this political stunt.

But the law doesn't mean anything to the rube cult.
BRANDON broke the law the minute they set foot on US soil
But the law doesn’t mean anything to the Hypocritical Left
Explain how BRANDON didn’t break the law flying Illegals G.D know where in the Dead 💀 of nite but the Gov of Florida did?
Better yet, wasn’t the law broken when the ILLEGALS were bundled up and thrown out of Martha’s Vineyard??

Then why are you FOR diverting funds that were appropriated by congress?
Why are you FOR tax cheats?
Why are you against Congress securing the border like they promised to in 1988 to Reagan?! Joe motherfucking Biden was one of those that did it, too.

Promised to secure the border and didn't, that is.

AKA: Lied.

Holy crap, what is this?! You got the Fed government raising illegal State Babies until 18?

"For example, as a policy matter, the Biden administration has not been expelling unaccompanied children, most of whom are instead housed in government shelters until they turn 18 or are placed with a sponsor in the U.S."

:eusa_snooty:

Last edited:
GOD Bless DeSantis!:clap:

Ron DeSantis Vows More Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘Just the Beginning’​

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is promising more flights packed with illegal aliens will be sent to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts. and other liberal enclaves.

18 Sep 2022

Forum List

Back