Gov. Rick Perry Having a Bad Hair Day!

Gov. Perry came to the meeting to discuss a very serious situation which is affecting Texas and the other southern border states.

But Pres. Obama is acting like he is at frat party and the whole thing is a joke.

Why does Pres. Obama hate America so much? . :cool:

I suppose he is having a bad hair day, but i doubt that's his concern.

Could you tell me why his hair is important to the current situation in Texas?

with all that hair spray Perry is having a bad hair day?

IMPOSSIBLE

Perry was likely pulling his hair out. obama was laughing and joking. Perry said that it looked like obama didn't hear him. Does obama only hear the voices in his head? The answer to the obama dilemma might be that he's just snapped and lost touch with reality.

I still can't get used to Rick Perry's new eyeglasses

pajamaBoy-e1387487121534.jpg

Perry was likely pulling his hair out. obama was laughing and joking. Perry said that it looked like obama didn't hear him. Does obama only hear the voices in his head? The answer to the obama dilemma might be that he's just snapped and lost touch with reality.

Perry was problem solving.........Obie was philosophizing.

Perry was holding out his hand for $$

Obie told him to call Boehner and laughed ..

Last edited:
Perry looks pissed, as he should, particularly seeing Obama and others think it is a laughing matter. Can't believe you posted it. Shows how out of touch with reality you are as well. Runs in the party, obviously.

Perry was holding out his hand for $$

Obie told him to call Boehner and laughed ..

You're wrong about Perry as Perry made no promises that he would shore up GOP support for the supplemental spending package.
You could be right about Boehner, as the 'weeping cheetoh' said an hour ago that he was not gonna give Obama a blank check.

Forum List

Back