Gotta see this: Texas deputies shoot woman mistaken for intruder, bodycam video shows

When people have the right to arm themselves to protect themselves they have the right to answer the door armed.

Just because someone claims to be law enforcement does not mean they are. The idea that cops can open fire at the site of someone armed has to stop.

If they were dumb enough not to tell the cops they were present is their own fault.

This is insane. They empty a full magazine each, reload, and fire again from outside the apartment not knowing who else was in the apartment. Or any one behind a wall when they shot that poor woman.

Crazy Video

Gun nut cops, jail them for life.

Idiot you are allowed to have a weapon in your own damn home. The 2nd Amendment rights that fools like you whine about all the time don't apply to black folks.

God you're a dumbass!!!
No one said they couldnt have a firearm.
But they're obviously too stupid to own one safely.
The cops announced their presence but these people were so stupid they approached the cops with gun in hand.
In 911 calls the dispatcher ALWAYS tell the victim to place your firearm somewhere safe and to tell the cops you're there. Thats just common sense which these people obviously lack.

God you're a dumbass!!!
No one said they couldnt have a firearm.
But they're obviously too stupid to own one safely.
The cops announced their presence but these people were so stupid they approached the cops with gun in hand.
In 911 calls the dispatcher ALWAYS tell the victim to place your firearm somewhere safe and to tell the cops you're there. Thats just common sense which these people obviously lack.
See ladies and gentleman this is just a racist idiot trying to justify the police murdering an innocent black woman. First of all moron how in the hell could the 911 dispatcher tell her to place her firearm somewhere safe when she didn't even talk to a damn dispatcher. Yea they announced themselves and then started shooting.

See ladies and gentleman this is just a racist idiot trying to justify the police murdering an innocent black woman. First of all moron how in the hell could the 911 dispatcher tell her to place her firearm somewhere safe when she didn't even talk to a damn dispatcher. Yea they announced themselves and then started shooting.

Ya fucken moron.
I never said they called 911 I was just pointing out the stupidity of the idiots who would approach a cop with a gun in their hand.

how do you know they could even hear the cops??
they didnt enter the apt,, they shot through the window,,
its past time to start executing cops for this type of shit,,

they are trained for this and if their go to is to just kill when theres no threat that should be a death penalty for them,,
They are trained and have qualified immunity. Not even a conviction.

Ya fucken moron.
I never said they called 911 I was just pointing out the stupidity of the idiots who would approach a cop with a gun in their hand.
In 911 calls the dispatcher ALWAYS tell the victim to place your firearm somewhere safe and to tell the cops you're there.

So tell us simpleton how the 911 dispatcher told this victim that when she never talked to them. Idiot.

How did she even know the police were coming when she didn't call them.

A few things I want to know before I throw the cops under the bus.
Did they announce themselves when they entered the apartment?
If they did and she walked up to them with a gun in her hand it was her who fucked up not the cops.
Not only that did she announce herself as the person who called the cops in the first place?

I have questions.
Any thug can announce themselves as the police

Forum List

Back