Gotta love the Trump Klan rallies.

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.
I guess we now live in Turkey or The Philippines. It will not end well.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

Why do you want to take away my right to free speech and my right to assemble?

His rallies are mobs of degenerates.

Democrat violence
View attachment 207945

Minimally half of those appear to be Trumplings.

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

Democrat violence
View attachment 207945

What's your point, they deserve to be beaten because they support Trump?

Democrat violence
View attachment 207945

What's your point, they deserve to be beaten because they support Trump?

Clearly my "point" went directly over your head Zippy.

greetibkg.gif

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
Perhaps if "the press" would start sticking to the facts instead of making up stuff? Ya think?

You’re a trump supporter and complaining about lies and facts? Your dear orange leader lies daily and makes up stories all the time.

You can't be againsf the media's alleged lies if you won't even acknowledge that your dear Orange clown is a liar.

The is a new conspiracy group call QAnon, check it out on you tube or google it. These people are crazy nuts and he has created these crazy nuts.
QAnon - Google Search

they wear shirts with a Q on them.

Goodness gracious these people are batshit crazy.

Everything these right wingers believe are all conspiracies based in little or no facts.

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
Perhaps if "the press" would start sticking to the facts instead of making up stuff? Ya think?

You’re a trump supporter and complaining about lies and facts? Your dear orange leader lies daily and makes up stories all the time.

You can't be againsf the media's alleged lies if you won't even acknowledge that your dear Orange clown is a liar.
I can be whatever I wanna be commie.

I'm a commie because I'm stating the truth? Lol

And you are free to be whatever you want. You've chosen to be a Trump supporting hypocrite and you're free to be that.

I'm a commie because I'm stating the truth? Lol

And you are free to be whatever you want. You've chosen to be a Trump supporting hypocrite and you're free to be that.
I don't care what Trump lies about so long as he continues to stop the destruction of this country caused by liberal scum.

Yes. Keep calling us names. That works so well.

I was really pissed yesterday because I wasn't at the rally.
It's election time so i couldn't take the day off.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Warns Anti-Media Hostility Is Going To Get Someone Hurt
“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!
Assholes calling everyone they disagree with racist has paid off in spades (sorry). Keep it up!

"arrest 'em and do whatever you have to do," Trump said. "And you know what? Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks. We're not going to have any more protesters."

mein-trumpf-make-america-hate-again.jpg
We just watched a U.S. president acting on behalf of a hostile power

Old KGB spy manual reveals origin of fake-news strategy

President Trump Goes Full Orwell with Don't Believe Your Eyes and Ears Bit - Gaslight on Russian Interference
You liberals sure have poured on the hate. Rioting, attacking peaceful protesters, burning, looting, shooting, yeah buddy!

"arrest 'em and do whatever you have to do," Trump said. "And you know what? Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks. We're not going to have any more protesters."

mein-trumpf-make-america-hate-again.jpg
We just watched a U.S. president acting on behalf of a hostile power

Old KGB spy manual reveals origin of fake-news strategy

President Trump Goes Full Orwell with Don't Believe Your Eyes and Ears Bit - Gaslight on Russian Interference
You liberals sure have poured on the hate. Rioting, attacking peaceful protesters, burning, looting, shooting, yeah buddy!
Not only do you watch too much fake news fox, you got no brain...I thought the wizard fixed that shit for you decades ago, fool?

“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!
Yo! Dat shits fucked up yo

Not really seeing the difference in the crowd shouting at Acosta and how the press shouts at TRUMP or Sarah Sanders.

Oh please - You forgot about the press yelling at Obama and every other president in the past 40 years?
Meh - Fucking Trumpflakes can sure dish it, but taking it is out of the question.

True, with far too many ignorant, frightened, hateful rightwing bigots and racists.

Did you notice the Blacks for Trump signs ?

Forum List

Back