Gotta love the Trump Klan rallies.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Warns Anti-Media Hostility Is Going To Get Someone Hurt
“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!
So, prove to every one here that this is a Klan meeting. " always a white woman" . Your racism shows daily. You are very good at picking out one picture that supports your view but horrible about being honest and showing the anger of someone that is black. Your perpetual musing about these things and your one sided portrayal is sick. you really need help. That being said, again please show us and prove that this was a Klan meeting as you state.

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.
I guess we now live in Turkey or The Philippines. It will not end well.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

Why do you want to take away my right to free speech and my right to assemble?

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
Perhaps if "the press" would start sticking to the facts instead of making up stuff? Ya think?
Such as...all that made up stuff that trump said that's on video or audio...that kind of made up stuff?dd

If you don't see the hypocrisy of at one moment, calling progressives "violent" for heckling Republicans ...
Then defending this sort of obnoxious and boorish behavior by Trumptards the next?
I surely cannot help
He's working them up to be a lynch mob. And they are amazingly stupid which makes it doubly easy for him to do.

If you don't see the hypocrisy of at one moment, calling progressives "violent" for heckling Republicans ...
Then defending this sort of obnoxious and boorish behavior by Trumptards the next?
I surely cannot help
He's working them up to be a lynch mob. And they are amazingly stupid which makes it doubly easy for him to do.

Someone is going to get hurt or killed on short order.

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
Perhaps if "the press" would start sticking to the facts instead of making up stuff? Ya think?
Such as...all that made up stuff that trump said that's on video or audio...that kind of made up stuff?dd
Yeah troll all that.
Thank you for the confirmation that I was correct.

I surely cannot help

Someone is going to get hurt or killed on short order.
And they will cheer.

The is a new conspiracy group call QAnon, check it out on you tube or google it. These people are crazy nuts and he has created these crazy nuts.
QAnon - Google Search

they wear shirts with a Q on them.

These people are nuts, and you read it all over the net:

What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory
New York magazine and the Daily Beast have written articles explaining more of the basic beliefs of QAnon, but chances are that the more you read about it, the more confused you will be. Imagine a volatile mix of Pizzagate, InfoWars and the Satanic Panic of the 1980s, multiplied by the power of the internet and with an extra boost from a handful of conservative celebrities.

So celebrities believe in QAnon?
Before she was fired from her own sitcom for her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, Roseanne Barr raised eyebrows with a series of tweets that invoked QAnon. Barr’s tweets focused on the supposed existence of hundreds of pedophile rings, including in Hollywood, that Trump is personally breaking up.

Another high-profile QAnon is Curt Schilling, the former Major League Baseball pitcher who now hosts a podcast for Breitbart.

Poor far left drones that support violence against anyone not part of the far left religion.

People have already been hurt because of the far left and their media outlets, including shooting of congress critters..

The far left media needs to take notice that if it can happen to non far left followers, then can happen to the loyal true racist far left cult members!

These people are nuts, and you read it all over the net:
What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory
New York magazine and the Daily Beast have written articles explaining more of the basic beliefs of QAnon, but chances are that the more you read about it, the more confused you will be. Imagine a volatile mix of Pizzagate, InfoWars and the Satanic Panic of the 1980s, multiplied by the power of the internet and with an extra boost from a handful of conservative celebrities.

So celebrities believe in QAnon?
Before she was fired from her own sitcom for her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, Roseanne Barr raised eyebrows with a series of tweets that invoked QAnon. Barr’s tweets focused on the supposed existence of hundreds of pedophile rings, including in Hollywood, that Trump is personally breaking up.

Another high-profile QAnon is Curt Schilling, the former Major League Baseball pitcher who now hosts a podcast for Breitbart.

Interesting, I'd only heard snippets about QAnon. Are they working with the Russians?

I surely cannot help

When a person is eating dinner with their family, that is their private life.
When a person is on camera working, that is their public life.

His rallies are mobs of degenerates.

Democrat violence
trump-supporters-attacked-compilation24.jpg

Yes. Keep calling us names. That works so well.

I was really pissed yesterday because I wasn't at the rally.
It's election time so i couldn't take the day off.

Forum List

Back