Gotta hand it to Kristi Noem for standing for science and liberty (to wear a mask or not)

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
(one minute video)

Meanwhile, DeBlasio is encouraging NYC residents to wear two masks now...

It is up to each state to determine what is needed. South Dakota is sparsely populated, NY not so much.
and yet youve spent the last yr blaming trump,,
Hardly, since Trump can only delegate to the feds about using mask and the military wore mask....I bet you hated trump for making the military wear mask...

I made a post yesterday in the DeSantis topic saying DeSantis is among the worst in the nation - but that South Dakota and North Dakotas are the worst.

Well, eat your heart out - here's the lady herself in the flesh. Worst in the nation lmao.

The STATISTICALLY WORST COVID state out of all 50 and the population is like fucking 25 people. Absolute joke of a governor and leadership.

It is up to each state to determine what is needed. South Dakota is sparsely populated, NY not so much.
Hardly, since Trump can only delegate to the feds about using mask and the military wore mask....I bet you hated trump for making the military wear mask...
quit your lying you troll,, we all saw what you said,,,
You hate Trump because he made the military wear mask we can tell by your words that is what you think about any leader that made their area of operation and control wear mask.

quit your lying you troll,, we all saw what you said,,,
You hate Trump because he made the military wear mask we can tell by your words that is what you think about any leader that made their area of operation and control wear mask.
nice deflection there troll,,

Wholesome, beautiful, accomplished and straight.... fucking Kryptonite to the left...

gov-noem-280x420.jpg

With apologies to those who have eaten in the last 4 hours, THIS is what a politician is supposed to look like:

I made a post yesterday in the DeSantis topic saying DeSantis is among the worst in the nation - but that South Dakota and North Dakotas are the worst.

Well, eat your heart out - here's the lady herself in the flesh. Worst in the nation lmao.

The STATISTICALLY WORST COVID state out of all 50 and the population is like fucking 25 people. Absolute joke of a governor and leadership.
Thanks for that Prof. Knownothing.

(one minute video)

Meanwhile, DeBlasio is encouraging NYC residents to wear two masks now...

If mask even decently slowed this thing down there would not have been a devastating 3rd wave. It is clear that most of the lockdown has been in vein and very costly in terms of liberty and the economy. I for one will NOT wear a second mask. I've recovered from COVID but even if I had not had it I would not further participate in theis unproven clown car bull!

Thanks for that Prof. Knownothing.
How am I professor Knownothing? I speak facts. Tested, true, and clear. Her state is the worst in the country in COVID deaths. She is an absolute failure of a leader.

Love this woman. She gets it
South Dakota certainly got it.
South Dakota Coronavirus: 111,018 Cases and 1,853 Deaths (COVID-19 ) - Worldometer
Deaths/1M of population: 2,095
Exactly, thank you for posting the numbers.

She's smart enough not to put infectious seniors into nursing homes. I spent a week there in June last year when most of the nation was shut down. Everything was open. The people of South Dakota love her. How's Cuomo doing?

Sure you did.

SD has 1850 deaths and a population of 885,000 residents for a death rate of 0.21%

NY has 47,100 deaths and a population of 19,300,000, for a death rate of 0.24%.

Sources:
Wikipedia for populations. The following for the deaths....

Last edited:
If mask even decently slowed this thing down there would not have been a devastating 3rd wave. It is clear that most of the lockdown has been in vein and very costly in terms of liberty and the economy. I for one will NOT wear a second mask. I've recovered from COVID but even if I had not had it I would not further participate in theis unproven clown car bull!
One can see in this thread how the US got 20% of fatalities with 4% of population. Even masks have a hard time saving mouth breathers.

Sure you did.

SD has 1850 deaths and a population of 885,000 residents for a death rate of 0.21%

NY has 47,100 deaths and a population of 19,300,000, for a death rate of 0.024%.

Sources:
Wikipedia for populations. The following for the deaths....
um...you need to read your post again, bro lmao.

Forum List

Back