Got 8 Minutes?

wow, around the 2 min part was the 1st big lie, then all the government tyranny demands to force change.

completely unamerican, so yea, leftist want that

I will reply. If you watch the video.....you'll see that it is a call for grassroots action. The opposite of "government tyranny demands".

True story.

I will reply. If you watch the video.....you'll see that it is a call for grassroots action. The opposite of "government tyranny demands".

True story.
I got about 1/2 way through, and you know good and fucking damn well that YOU will Demand the government force your will upon me and the world.

don't pretend, b/c you support it going on now.

I got about 1/2 way through, and you know good and fucking damn well that YOU will Demand the government force your will upon me and the world.

Sorry. You are making irrational statements. I'm simply suggesting that people view a video...whose focus is on getting people to try and make an impact on carbon usage at the local level and to influence legislators in the US to consider acting.

Try a new approach. Accusing people like me of wanting tyranny is fucking stupid.

Carbon Taxes and Leo Decaprio. That's all you need to know that it's bullsh*t.

Episode 1: shows how we can keep carbon in the ground through putting a price on carbon.

Sorry. You are making irrational statements. I'm simply suggesting that people view a video...whose focus is on getting people to try and make an impact on carbon usage at the local level and to influence legislators in the US to consider acting.

Try a new approach. Accusing people like me of wanting tyranny is fucking stupid.
but completely accurate.

but completely accurate.

Brilliant reply. Congratulations.

but completely accurate.

Brilliant reply. Congratulations.
Thanks, you're awesome.

Forum List

Back