Gorbachev Credits HW Bush with Helping to End Cold War

The cold war has never ended. As soon as USSR collapsed NATO should have been dismissed. But it moved aggressively to the East towards Russian borders. And now NATO is trying to do its best to justify its existence with "Russia the threat" Hollywood stories, which Soros Media keeps spreading around.

upload_2018-12-1_11-33-39.png

And here I thought communism collapses on its own.
Unless someone like Obama is running America. Then evil flourishes.
Oh so communism can work just fine with the right person in charge. Fascinating.
Take it up with Gorbi, shitforbrains.

By continuing the course Reagan set, it happened.

It does, hence the current Hybrid States.
But wasn’t it Reagan and H.W. that collapsed it? Lol oops

That's it? That's all you've got?
Spending collapsed it, it will happen here too.
Gotta keep the military empire going

You're preaching to the choir. IKE and JFK exposed all of this decades ago....further back than that General Smedly Butler did it too.

Unless someone like Obama is running America. Then evil flourishes.
Oh so communism can work just fine with the right person in charge. Fascinating.

No it can not.

It only works fine when you hold a gun to the head of the population.

Stalin Genocide millions and yet his dream of Stalinism died with it being remember as a form of Tyranny.

Cuba, China and North Korea keep their power by oppression, again Communism only can survive with holding a gun to the head of the population and executing those that do not support the State rule.

Of course. This had as much to do with his knowledge as former head of the CIA than anything. Couple that with Reagans pure hatred of Communism (God bless him) and resolve to crush the Evil Empire, and it was to be done.

That said, I await the glowing remarks and lovefest from the media who hated him, just as they did for McCain after he passed. It will be pure anti-Trump and revisionism so many years after they showed disdain and dislike of Bush Sr.

Forum List

Back