GOP's Lauren Boebert calls on right-wing Christians to remove Biden: 'We are sons and daughters of revolutionaries'

"Democrats didn't....... riot, loot and burn shit to the ground across the country ?"
Really?
Democrats did that?
How do you know?
Was there a sign-up sheet?
Vote registration required?
A uniform?
No disrespect intended, but I don't think you have a basis for an opinion.....other than entrenched partisanship.

I can offer an insight from my own little community of about 500k. There was a nice demonstration about the George Floyd murder that Sunday afternoon.

I know well three church ladies who attended and marched. Good people they are....do a lot of volunteer time at the homeless shelters, soup kitchen, etc. Christian believers, followers, and doers. I'm proud to call 'em our friends.
So they marched and they felt good about it.

But as the demonstration disbanded late in the afternoon some young jackasses threw some water bottles and such....which turned into a melee with some broken glass and trash fires. It was small compared to some, but still some pretty ugly vandalism.

And, like at the riot at the United States Capitol there were a lot ........a lot.....of aimed cameras. By various groups of demonstrators, mere spectators..... and importantly, the police.

And so those photos got plastered all over the local newspaper's pages the next week. And guess what? It wasn't Democrats, or Republicans, or Proud Boys, or BLM, that were getting arrested.

It was young jackasses from the suburbs and surrounding small towns who came in for some summer action.

And got themselves arrested.

Forum List

Back