GOP's hero, Vladimir Putin to address the UN on Monday. First time in 10 years.

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia is scheduled to address the United Nations General Assembly on Monday for the first time in a decade.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/29/w...tin-united-nations-general-assembly.html?_r=0

Wow, he hasn't spoken at the UN since Bush looked into his eyes and saw his soul.

Joe Biden Once Looked Into Putin's Eyes And Said, 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul' - Business Insider

Can't wait for GOP cheers.
The GOP sure has a huge crush on Putin. They'll be watching.

The GOP's hero? On what planet. Sure he uses obama for a squeaky toy, but that's a knock against obama, not love for Putin.
Oh please. The GOP loves Putin. The love affair started under Bush when they exchanged deep stares.

He's addressing the UN because under Obama, Russia has now become the defacto world leader

liberals are hysterical hypocrites!1

lmao!1 who is a Putin a hero to????????

isnt it obama who trusted and chose Putin to handle Syria's chemical weapons????

isnt it obama who sent his people over to Putin's Russia with that excellent "reset button"???

isnt it obama looking the other way while Russian forces prop up Assad?

isnt it obama who told Putin's PUPPET that he "will be more flexible after my re-election"????

isnt it obama who NIXED A MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM FOR EASTERN EUROPE THAT WAS PISSING OFF PUTIN AND RUSSIA???

THIS LOSER RDEAN; easily one of the biggest left-wing losers lying to himself on these boards!!

oh i forgot isnt it obama waffling while russian-backed militias slaughter Ukrainian people?
isnt it obama who had nothing to say as Russia took back the Crimea?

isnt it obama who had nothing to say as Russia sells IRAN weapons and military technology??

libs are losers who lie to themselves

The GOP's hero? On what planet. Sure he uses obama for a squeaky toy, but that's a knock against obama, not love for Putin.
Oh please. The GOP loves Putin. The love affair started under Bush when they exchanged deep stares.

left-wing losers constantly need to be reminded what year it is, who is President, and for how long.

tsk tsk tsk

Forum List

Back