GOP: Why waste money building "infrastructure"?

Conservatives have no plan for our deteriorating infrastructure, period.

First, our infrastructure isn't deteriorating.

Second, it already gets adequate funding. It's always being rebuilt. Unless you've been conveniently ignoring all the annoying construction that's constantly going on in every state.

the Infrastructure in Cal is terrible......right now they are finally doing something about a few of the Highways out here.....

I don't get it at all. To me, part of being Conservative is to Prepare, to Conserve, to Maintain, to measure twice and cut once. To think things through, to avoid wasteful action.

Second, it already gets adequate funding. It's always being rebuilt. Unless you've been conveniently ignoring all the annoying construction that's constantly going on in every state.

the Infrastructure in Cal is terrible......right now they are finally doing something about a few of the Highways out here.....

I think the rule in the More Populated States is Pensions first, I think that is where one would find the money trail. I think the issue is priority, be it Bridges or Levee's. Actions have consequences.

maybe where you live.....

Where do they come up with these claims?

apparently one Republican will say something......and thats the way it must be everywhere......how many times has Dean used something that the Christian right says and applies it to everyone who leans right?......or another of his favorites the Texas State GOP....

That seems like a State issue. Perhaps they should get their priorities straight.

I don't get it at all. To me, part of being Conservative is to Prepare, to Conserve, to Maintain, to measure twice and cut once. To think things through, to avoid wasteful action.

to Dean being a Conservative is anything that Pat Robinson says.....

Deanie is just the fan of the Grasshoppers and the enemy of the ants. Infrastructure is only an issue to beat Republicans over the head with. Whether the bridge stands up or falls down is of no concern as long as he can make an issue of it.

There is only so much money out there. Taking it from folks for the government means that folks who pay the taxes have to make do with less.

And there is an infinity of wants, desires and even needs. Even with a tax rate of 95% there would not be enough money to meet all of them.

We also have to take into account that we are already spending a trillion dollars more than we take in. Perhaps we should use some of the money already allocated for any infrustructure projects we feel are vital before we approve the government to borrow Billions more?

Deanie is just the fan of the Grasshoppers and the enemy of the ants. Infrastructure is only an issue to beat Republicans over the head with. Whether the bridge stands up or falls down is of no concern as long as he can make an issue of it.

There is only so much money out there. Taking it from folks for the government means that folks who pay the taxes have to make do with less.

And there is an infinity of wants, desires and even needs. Even with a tax rate of 95% there would not be enough money to meet all of them.

Considering that the Right is Historically better on Infrastructure, it is also both Hypocritical and Absurd. My experience is where Conservatives are better prepared and more effective at response, Liberals, some even well intentioned, like to have meetings and leave the options open.

We can't survive with our long list of entitlements.

We also have to take into account that we are already spending a trillion dollars more than we take in. Perhaps we should use some of the money already allocated for any infrustructure projects we feel are vital before we approve the government to borrow Billions more?

When an Artery is cut, you need to first control blood loss. Stop the Bleeding.
Rush is still claiming that Barry is trying to destroy the Village intentionally. It's not all that far fetched. I think the deck chairs are already claimed.

We can't survive with our long list of entitlements.

Government, and It's Dependents, have become too top heavy. The Parasite has out grown the Host. The Golden Goose has mortgaged the Pond.

Gold Goose great delicacy in China. Soon Yankee have no home to go to. :D

:eusa_whistle: That about sums it up for me, if we don't change course.

Well, I was more trying to assist you in throwing it in rdean's face ;)

I know. Tried to pos rep you but alas, it was too soon friend. Gotta spread the love around I guess. Say... did Obama invent USMB's rep system?

so THAT's why you positive REP'd me...:eek:

I feel used ;)

I know you think you're just kidding around with me however you have now inadvertently exposed my nefarious pos rep-ing scheme to the whole of USMB and possibly the world. I'll get you for that and your little dog too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXL7HflU1Q]Dramatic Chipmunk CURSES - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back