GOP 'WAR ON WOMEN'?! GOP doubles number of female House candidates

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
While Democrats in Congress have STILL not shut down the Committee that uses tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims of sexual criminal misconduct, the GOP doubles their number of candidates.

The Republican Party, led by an up-and-coming female representative from New York, has more than doubled the number of women candidates it has recruited to run for House seats across the country.

“We’ve seen an intense level of interest from Republican women in running for Congress this cycle,” said Jesse Hunt, press secretary for the National Republican Congressional Committee. “And some of the strongest candidates we have running currently are females in competitive districts.”

While Democrats have sought for decades - and apparently still do - seek to SILENCE women, the GOP want to empower them and let them lead.

HUAH!

:p

GOP doubles number of female House candidates

What an oddly written and specific headline. I smell bullflop !

Let me guess : Going from one to two is technically “doubling “, but that doesn’t make the number itself impressive .

After the attacks on Melania and Ivanka Trump and the support for those like Samantha Bee, democrats might be too embarassed to bring up war on women.

Most of the pervert 'Celebrities' and Politicians sexually harassing and assaulting women, have been proven to be lifelong Democrats. So, if there is a 'War on Women', it's being waged by Democrats.

Let me guess : Going from one to two is technically “doubling “, but that doesn’t make the number itself impressive .

You know what they say, the first to smelt it dealt it.

I finally broke down and hit the link . Women running went from 42 to 120 or somthing . Good for them!

Of course that can be attributed more to the #metoo movement . Nothing in the article proves that the GOP itself created the bump up.

The only 'War on Women', is the one being waged by Democrat perverts.

tdy_news_kasie_franken_171117_1920x1080.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg

harveyweinstein2.png

eric_schniderman.jpg

charlie-rose-sexual-misconduct.jpg

240wny.jpg

And so on and so on...

I finally broke down and hit the link . Women running went from 42 to 120 or somthing . Good for them!

Of course that can be attributed more to the #metoo movement . Nothing in the article proves that the GOP itself created the bump up.
I don't think to many conservative women would run around with pussy hats on, complaining about Trump.

Republicans have ridiculously low numbers of female representatives compared to Democrats. “Doubling” a low number is not much to brag about

This despite the debunked far left religious narratives..

I bet the far left attacks these women endlessly because they dared to defy the far left!

I don't think to many conservative women would run around with pussy hats on, complaining about Trump.

Yeah you are right . Their husbands would probably beat them if they tried .

Republicans have ridiculously low numbers of female representatives compared to Democrats. “Doubling” a low number is not much to brag about
Well, the caliber of women like Hillary, Maxine Waters, Wasserman-Schultz and Nancy Pelosi is hard to find. :)

Yeah you are right . Their husbands would probably beat them if they tried .
Lol, did you see the photos of the women wearing pussy hats? I bet they strap one on for their liberal husbands at night.

While Democrats in Congress have STILL not shut down the Committee that uses tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims of sexual criminal misconduct, the GOP doubles their number of candidates.

The Republican Party, led by an up-and-coming female representative from New York, has more than doubled the number of women candidates it has recruited to run for House seats across the country.

“We’ve seen an intense level of interest from Republican women in running for Congress this cycle,” said Jesse Hunt, press secretary for the National Republican Congressional Committee. “And some of the strongest candidates we have running currently are females in competitive districts.”

While Democrats have sought for decades - and apparently still do - seek to SILENCE women, the GOP want to empower them and let them lead.

HUAH!

Yes, and they are very female looking sexy pro-Trump candidates, pro gun of course. Same can't be said about democrats...

pro-trump-women-vs-anti-trump-women-aga-make-america-great-taken-18926977.png

HUAH!

Yes, and they are very female looking sexy pro-Trump candidates, pro gun of course. Same can't be said about democrats...

pro-trump-women-vs-anti-trump-women-aga-make-america-great-taken-18926977.png

Way to prove the point that Cons see women as 2nd class citizens who are only valuable as sex objects .

Good thing that the quality of a candidate isn't inherently determined by gender alone.

If someone thought that men and women are truly equal in terms of value and ability, then they wouldn't care about the number of men vs. women running for office, or as managers, executives, etc. They'd look at the person and judge them based on their ability to perform the task at hand compared with the alternatives.

This is where the GOP fails so hard at messaging. Especially in the current political climate, with the hard left taking over the democrat party and throwing out more and more moderates, the GOP would be smart enough to stand up for that principle and remind everyone what the civil rights movement was all about: treating people as equals and seeing people for who they are, not what their color or gender is. Either they're stupid or genuinely think white men are best equipped for most every job.

Forum List

Back