Gop Uses Stock Photo Trying To Woo Black Vote....hilarious!

th
Not the first year, stupid. To the point of liar.

The entertainment value of this misfit is almost immeasurable!

and he has the nerve to call others, haters and dupes
you just have shake your head and laugh your ass off at him

This is type of crap you get off left wing hate sites, like the daily banter
Now you see why the Democrat base has such a low information grasp on politics and is full of hate..
noting to be proud of here Jimmy boy

I'm not understanding the problem. Are you saying that you're ignorant in the ways of business and advertising and that you don't know why stock photos exist and are licensed?
Are you saying you have no problem with the GOP's misrepresentation in their ads?

I'm not understanding the problem. Are you saying that you're ignorant in the ways of business and advertising and that you don't know why stock photos exist and are licensed?
Are you saying you have no problem with the GOP's misrepresentation in their ads?
There was misrepresentation in the ad? I didn't know that. What was misrepresented?

Hell, I use DOCTORED photo's all the time to bitch slap you 2 digit IQ'd geniuses!

But you guys have fun with it, while I add a little spice to your circle jerk!

a9vgpt.jpg

Yeah, you Repubs are pretty good with photoshop and stock photos. Actually, I think that Rick Perry may the first living "stock photograph." The smile never changes. The suit never changes. Think about it....:eek-52:

Democrats really think black people are their friends! That's hilarious.

Calypso Louie is telling black people that whites invented ebola to kill them off. That includes democrat white people.

Hell, I use DOCTORED photo's all the time to bitch slap you 2 digit IQ'd geniuses!

a9vgpt.jpg

Yeah, you Repubs are pretty good with photoshop and stock photos. Actually, I think that Rick Perry may the first living "stock photograph." The smile never changes. The suit never changes. Think about it....:eek-52:

And they drew on those new glasses!

this kind of stuff is just pitiful.

their base has nothing but hate just like the party they worship

ugly stuff

a9vgpt.jpg

And they drew on those new glasses!

sieg-fail-pic.jpg

You Nazi's will never learn!

she's real black lol...

Is that what you say about the obumanation? She's part black and part Mexican!

So which do you hate more? The Black part or the Mexican part?

I don't , unlike you pond scum, it's here CONSERVATIVE VIEWS that mean everything, Not her color, you bigot!

How do you know what her views are or even if she is real? She was plucked from a photo stock page and presented as a black repub woman. Who knows what her views are? This is just one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

ugly stuff

LOL. As usual, the GOP got caught doing really stupid stuff. And, as usual, when this is pointed out, the usual idiots are pretending that they are victims. Hey Staph, let's

ugly stuff

LOL. As usual, the GOP got caught doing really stupid stuff. And, as usual, when this is pointed out, the usual idiots are pretending that they are victims. Hey Staph, let's

Funny! The herding reminds me of the mindless FOX viewers.

"What should we believe today, oh holy Rupert Murdoch?"

Forum List

Back